Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

You use "an" in a sentence when the following word SOUNDS like it STARTS with a vowel, not contains a vowel lol. Not trying to call you out, just sayin.

when it makes the proper vowel sound its supposed to make.... 

ill makes the proper vowel sound. Im pretty sure you knew what i meant

when it makes the proper vowel sound its supposed to make.... 

ill makes the proper vowel sound. Im pretty sure you knew what i meant

Idk what you mean by I'll? It's a contraction and you don't use "an" with contractions.

I assumed you meant exaclty what you posted, that's why I commented. I really don't wanna debate about it tho lol

fixed for you

I think V's look way better with the lock. When I see them without it something looks like it's missing. I feel the same way with VI's. Not having it doesn't completely kill the shoe tho...

Its not important, and im referring to ill, as in feeling ill, not i'll as in i will.

First, that's not the only definition to ill...ill...dope, fresh, hot
Two, he's describing the kicks
Three, it's the lyrics to a song

Four, all I can say is damn, you must be one of the kids who just learned what twerk was :smh:

idk if i want these or the FR 3's

i know these will hold up and last way longer but idk . 
This is just my personal opinion and I may receive some heat for this, but unless you're talking about the cement colorways the IIIs aren't even in the same class as Vs. When I wear IIIs they feel plain. V's just feel and look better on the feet (especially with jeans).

Just some advice to anyone who wants these but is thinking about passing: Unless you have pairs already DON'T. You're going to regret it. Mark my words.....

I'm not really a 3's guy but even I disagree with this statement. Did you forget the True Blues?

air-jordan-iii-true-blue-retro-1.jpg

The only reason imo why a lot of people would say the fire reds look plain is because the print looks like a black line instead of elephant print. The OG's weren't plain

air-jordan-3-og-fire-red_02.jpg

But don't get it twisted the black tongue 5's are my favorite Jordan of all time so its a no-brainer next month
I don't know why, but the Fired Red III's do absolutely nothing for me.

I'm not really a 3's guy but even I disagree with this statement. Did you forget the True Blues?

air-jordan-iii-true-blue-retro-1.jpg

The only reason imo why a lot of people would say the fire reds look plain is because the print looks like a black line instead of elephant print. The OG's weren't plain

air-jordan-3-og-fire-red_02.jpg

But don't get it twisted the black tongue 5's are my favorite Jordan of all time so its a no-brainer next month
I have always been skeptical about this pic, If the whites could yellow I dont see why the elephant print couldnt change color either. But I am not an OG so I accepted it when people said the elephant print looked like this until someone in the thread proved everyone wrong

View media item 516517
View media item 516518
View media item 516519
These Images are saturated so the print appears darker than it would. You can tell that they were lightER than the last two releases but they were not that light. They were still dark.

Anyway I was going to go with the IIIs because of all the favorable reviews but the Vs are my second favorite model so I will just have to pass on the IIIs and hope the Vs turn out good in terms of quality. I know the leather will be hard. I am prepared for that. But I have the WCIVs from 2012 and I love them. Those were built like tanks
So were the OG's dark like the recent Fire Red III's or were they like the elephant print on the Cement III's?

So were the OG's dark like the recent Fire Red III's or were they like the elephant print on the Cement III's?
Ogs were darker than any other III Retro (non retro +). In that picture above it makes the WCIII and True blue III look really dark, when in reality they are pretty light colored

Back
Top Bottom