Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Order approved, ready to ship.
happy.gif

Took around 8 hours for the whole process to go thru. Hopefully they'll ship them out today. 

I was at the mall at 12:30. I thought I would look dumb for even asking if they had any in stock. FA said no, FNL said YES. They had size 10 & 11, got the 11. Need 10.5

Walked into my local FL at 2pm and grabbed 2 pairs. For everyone saying these are ashy/chalky.patchy/bad quality or long haired, you are kidding yourselves. the qualiy is immaculate on these, they are black with not much color change. IMO better than the Black Cement 4's material, which was low quality. These are smooth with no stiching problems and minimal paint issues(from my pairs).

Just quit with the ashy/chalky talk because it isn't true. #nicequalityjs
DAMN Really!!!!!......and where do u live, must be in the country somewhere......by the way what sizes did u grab??

THE FACT THAT THE LINK KEPT GETTING POSTED PRETTY MUCH KILLED END.

COUPLE PEOPLE SENT ME THE LINK ON TWITTER. I WAS LIKE "WTF IS THIS FOR?" I ALREADY SECURED MY PAIR. :lol:

oh yeah? did you use linksniper. i hear it works great lol

Struck out on local raffles and online this morning / oh we'll only wanted 1 pair and I probably wont wear in a couple years / on to the Toro ivs for me

I don't see these going for more than $250 once the dust settles
The dust WILL settle. Lot's of dust will settle. So much dust that the air gets dry... a drought begins to form. Soon the beasts will become thirsty. And in 2 years these will be right underneath Raging Bulls

I set my alarm for 7:30 this morning so I thought I'd be fine for the wake up and hitting that NDC link like I usuallt do, but I ended up going out last night and drinking a little too much and some how my phone ended up under my bed and I woke up at 8:08. Figured I would be wasting my time with NDC at that point so I bring up finishline, footlocker, foot action, champs, and eastbay. Finish line gave me splash the entire time. So I proceeded to click add to cart on the footlocker sites and at 9:05 I got through with my size 11 on champs 5 minutes before they said they only had sizes 10.5 and 11 left. Now waiting on shipping.

Pre concords I used to get every release from finish line with relative ease. And for the all of the 2013 releases so far I was able to get through with NDC link. First time going with champs.

The dust WILL settle. Lot's of dust will settle. So much dust that the air gets dry... a drought begins to form. Soon the beasts will become thirsty. And in 2 years these will be right underneath Raging Bulls
Lmao. This, exactly this.

They are fresh. Wearing mine now. Lady at footaction in NYC said they got about 100 pairs. People were lined up for unclaimed pairs at like 2

Back
Top Bottom