Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Picked up both my pairs this morning, sold both my pairs this morning. I was on the fence about them and the ashy look in person was the deciding factor. Plus they went to my friend's wife as Father Day gifts.

Members were getting pairs 2 hours after release. I wouldn't caterogize this as QS
A release doesn't get a "QS" label based on production numbers. A QS release is a sneaker that was not originally planned in the Nike/JB's release schedule in the beginning of the year, but is added at a later on during the fiscal year. Because QS releases just spring up (this release most likely came about because of it would probably be easily to produce at the back end of the Grape 5 run) and arent initially planned they're production runs are shorter due to the production runs of previously scheduled shoes and that's why their quantities are generally smaller than GR releases. But technically you could have a BRED xi quantity QS release if time allowed for it.

What is your secret?  I have seriously hit the link on NDC at 8:00 for the last 3 releases, and I never can even get the item in my cart.  I honestly don't see what else I can be doing to do better.  And even asking, I don't expect anyone to offer much insight to help, as I can understand helping more people just makes it that much harder for people who seem to have the magic already.  
I honestly just do it all from my phone. 8:00 rolls around they post the twitter link and I do it all the the Nike mobile site. I've never had an issue. Just today because I woke up 8 minutes late

so how do these fit?

copped two pairs , one that is TTS, one that is .5 size down just to be safe

can't wait to get them in!!

View media item 455929

Picked up the white grapes for $170 a couple weeks back, told myself if I got my hands on these I was just gonna flip em...the more I look at these though the more I wanna keep my 14! Joints look sick in person!

Last edited:
Really F:;k NDC at 8am one click out of stock lol they prob had only 100 pairs total hype beast are in control

View media item 455932
Got my 3 pair, not selling a single one. These are 10x better than white grapes IMO.

I got lucky winning the raffle for two of these, but the other pair I camped out for since midnight and was like the 9th person in line. All I'm saying is, if you put enough work and do your homework on a release, it should be a relatively easy cop. Just gotta be dedicated.

my 10.5 just popped up on livestock, sold out before I could add to cart

sigh this release just wasn't gonna happen for me

Wasn't planning in getting these because I was waiting on playoff 8's instead. Now that I have these I don't know if I want the playoff 8's. Especially since money is tight (going to Vegas in 2 weeks).

Wasn't planning in getting these because I was waiting on playoff 8's instead. Now that I have these I don't know if I want the playoff 8's. Especially since money is tight (going to Vegas in 2 weeks).

Haha me too man. Going to Vegas on July 4th and I want the Toros. I'm happy I got my black grapes. Wore them today

Can anyone tell me where footlocker.eu normally ships from? ive never bought from there before, always ndc or hanon. cant wait to get these shoes! my pair from ndc will be coming thurs or fri.. they get posted on monday over here :frown:

View media item 455932
Got my 3 pair, not selling a single one. These are 10x better than white grapes IMO.

I got lucky winning the raffle for two of these, but the other pair I camped out for since midnight and was like the 9th person in line. All I'm saying is, if you put enough work and do your homework on a release, it should be a relatively easy cop. Just gotta be dedicated.

People in major cities just need to shut up on availability and this "I tried harder than you tried" bull ****. You camped out for 9 hours. Not easy, 1. You won raffles for the others. So those are both options not available to people who live in one of the other 29,897 towns in just the United States that do not have an in-store option like you were afforded, much less 3 options you won from and the other 16 in your city alone that you completely failed from. Doesn't look like you got anything online, whether you tried or not, so you did just as bad as they did online. Is the NT rule of thumb, the bigger the city you live in, the less common sense you have?

Last edited:
If you believe that after the ABC nightlife sneakerhead hype piece that was aired early this week you will find the black grape for under $300 in a few months.  You may want to rethink that thought....

wow man. these kids are brainwashed to the fullest. ******s. every shoe in this video is ridiculously corny looking besides a few pairs of 11s that I saw which are hyped as well
mean.gif

People in major cities just need to shut up on availability and this "I tried harder than you tried" bull ****. You camped out for 9 hours. Not easy, 1. You won raffles for the others. So those are both options not available to people who live in one of the other 29,897 towns in just the United States that do not have an in-store option like you were afforded, much less 3 options you won from and the other 16 in your city alone that you completely failed from. Doesn't look like you got anything online, whether you tried or not, so you did just as bad as they did online. Is the NT rule of thumb, the bigger the city you live in, the less common sense you have?

Sodium chloride levels have peaked.

View media item 455932

Dude an easy cop is waking up at 8 and coping.
Nothing easy about camping out for 8 hours.
Glad you got yours though good hard work dude.

+1. "An easy cop" would be walking into a store without pressure and buying at will. If you have to wake up to buy shoes on a Saturday morning with 8 windows opened and somehow got through, that's still not really "an easy cop".

Struck out with the raffles and online this morning. Waiting for August to arrive now :lol:

The new NDC system is no bueno to me, the in line queue is flawed with the error message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom