Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

the grape juice in the top left got me
laugh.gif

I don't see these going for more than $250 once the dust settles
Since when do prices EVER go down on QS releases? If anything they're the cheapest right after release date. Then pairs will dry up and prices will go even higher.  Look at Royals.  Started off at around 250ish, now you can't get them for less than 300 at all. 

Last edited:
Since when do prices EVER go down on QS releases? If anything they're the cheapest right after release date. Then pairs will dry up and prices will go even higher.  Look at Royals.  Started off at around 250ish, now you can't get them for less than 300 at all. 
^ truth.. if you want this shoe get your hands on them asap.

I set my alarm for 7:30 this morning so I thought I'd be fine for the wake up and hitting that NDC link like I usuallt do, but I ended up going out last night and drinking a little too much and some how my phone ended up under my bed and I woke up at 8:08. Figured I would be wasting my time with NDC at that point so I bring up finishline, footlocker, foot action, champs, and eastbay. Finish line gave me splash the entire time. So I proceeded to click add to cart on the footlocker sites and at 9:05 I got through with my size 11 on champs 5 minutes before they said they only had sizes 10.5 and 11 left. Now waiting on shipping.

Pre concords I used to get every release from finish line with relative ease. And for the all of the 2013 releases so far I was able to get through with NDC link. First time going with champs.
What is your secret?  I have seriously hit the link on NDC at 8:00 for the last 3 releases, and I never can even get the item in my cart.  I honestly don't see what else I can be doing to do better.  And even asking, I don't expect anyone to offer much insight to help, as I can understand helping more people just makes it that much harder for people who seem to have the magic already.  

Man F these shoes, the bottoms will turn piss yellow in a couple days anyway!!!

....**** you say to make yourself feel better after missing a release

I don't see these going for more than $250 once the dust settles
I wouldn't be so sure about that.  The White Grapes have actually been selling for 240-270 on ebay the last few days.  And with the stock on the Blacks being way lower, if you can grab a Black at 250-270 in the resell market, it's not a bad buy at the moment.

Haha, right.  I didn't even like the shoe that much anyway.  Man, the White Grapes are better.  Them joints are ashy and crusty/dusty looking.  I don't even care, I'll just grab the Toros.

All of the above statements are out of pure anger from me, are in no way true, and just simply an adult version of a temper tantrum.  I HATE WHEN I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT, ARRHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thing is Toro 4s are gonna be a general release. More ppl gonna have these and still think about the black grapes they missed lol
in that case, it's gonna be a lot easier doubling up or maybe triple on the toro's lol.

if people want em that bad, just pay the resellers prices i guess. though i'd say 300+ right now is insane for them.

If you believe that after the ABC nightlife sneakerhead hype piece that was aired early this week you will find the black grape for under $300 in a few months.  You may want to rethink that thought....

The dust WILL settle. Lot's of dust will settle. So much dust that the air gets dry... a drought begins to form. Soon the beasts will become thirsty. And in 2 years these will be right underneath Raging Bulls
lol

Dj Clark kent hit the nail on the head. It's up to the buyer to say "I'm not gonna let you charge me that price". Until then nothing is gonna change

If you believe that after the ABC nightlife sneakerhead hype piece that was aired early this week you will find the black grape for under $300 in a few months.  You may want to rethink that thought....

IMO... Those stupid A__ teenagers in that clip plus more have ruined the culture. When i was 14 i was making allowance. When i was 14-15 i never saw $3000+ before. Smh. Greed is all that it is.

Lmao ! I hear you bruh ! But this one would of hurt me more, I like my 5's. to what I see, these should be identical to the wolf greys. Me personally I love my wolves !

Back
Top Bottom