Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

IMO... Those stupid A__ teenagers in that clip plus more have ruined the culture. When i was 14 i was making allowance. When i was 14-15 i never saw $3000+ before. Smh. Greed is all that it is.
WERD TO MY MOTHER! #THEF'NTRUTH

it all depends on where u live.... i obtain 3 pair won 1 out of 12 raffles and my fnls are fcfs so im lucky there nd got in line and was able to cop the last 10.5 and 11 for my brother... you def gotta put in work but your location also plays a big role

Didn't say you we're salty over not getting pairs but clearly your feathers have been rustled.

Clearly, John. So rustled I got a pair of black grapes at noon today for $129.99; I'm just so upset. After reading 8 straight pages of just utterly ******ed comments like your own and I reply to ONE of them that's trying to rub it in the other members faces that missed out....Sorry Johnny boy, those aren't rustled feathers nor salt. You probably want to get your lame phrases app updated with more recent definitions.

Won a raffle, went to go pick them up, and told them I didnt want them. The suede is way off, and the pair was SUPER ashy, smelled like straight glue. I couldn't do it. Sales associates were shocked like people don't turn down Jordans, but if I could have seen them before hand I would have not even bothered. How do some of you get to see them before release date in person? There is no mom and pops were I live, just major chains footlocker, champs, etc. 

Repped. I've done the same too many times. Paying consumers deserve quality.

People in major cities just need to shut up on availability and this "I tried harder than you tried" bull ****. You camped out for 9 hours. Not easy, 1. You won raffles for the others. So those are both options not available to people who live in one of the other 29,897 towns in just the United States that do not have an in-store option like you were afforded, much less 3 options you won from and the other 16 in your city alone that you completely failed from. Doesn't look like you got anything online, whether you tried or not, so you did just as bad as they did online. Is the NT rule of thumb, the bigger the city you live in, the less common sense you have?
Just stop raining on others parade because you're a hater....

Why is it always the negatve people that speak out against those that "put in the effort", get lucky, etc..

Let them celebrate and enjoy their pairs just as you would want if you felt you worked hard and wanted to show people your rewards for the work....

PS FTL, CHPS, ETB, FNL, NDC, and multiple other online avenues were available for the people without stores locally. I only got ONE pair locally and the other two online....That avenue is available to EVERYONE!

Yeah you may wanna scroll back through the thread kid. I got pairs for myself and for strangers here on NT.
Oh yea forgot....The lap dog is back at it....

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Nothing else to explain, you can't comprehend what you read as usual. Nothing new here. I constantly tell people to practice this and that and "do their homework", but I don't tell them they aren't doing their homework bc they have no stores to win a raffle like I did. Hahahah.

We don't all get our jollies off coming on a forum and acting like the greatest accomplishment of our life is getting a few pairs of tennis shoes. You'll understand when you get out of high school

Last edited:
Clearly, John. So rustled I got a pair of black grapes at noon today for $129.99; I'm just so upset. After reading 8 straight pages of just utterly ******ed comments like your own and I reply to ONE of them that's trying to rub it in the other members faces that missed out....Sorry Johnny boy, those aren't rustled feathers nor salt. You probably want to get your lame phrases app updated with more recent definitions.

Your whole comment was a contradiction but mine is ******ed. Ok, gonna go update my "lame phrases app" now.

LOL, Nothing else to explain, you can't comprehend what you read as usual. Nothing new here.
Typical intellectually challenged response....
nerd.gif

Jimmies were rustled here. Limited ammount got a bunch of people going home empty handed.

+1. "An easy cop" would be walking into a store without pressure and buying at will. If you have to wake up to buy shoes on a Saturday morning with 8 windows opened and somehow got through, that's still not really "an easy cop".

Struck out with the raffles and online this morning. Waiting for August to arrive now
laugh.gif

The new NDC system is no bueno to me, the in line queue is flawed with the error message.
I'm probably one of the few people that like the new NDC waiting in line system. You should know within the first 30 secs if you got through. Even when i'm super quick, it still puts me in the line but gives me the message that my shoes are in my cart and to check out immediately within 10-15 seconds.  If you're in line for more than a few mins, you probably won't be getting the shoes. It's not much different than their "the shoes are in other customer's cart message" except now you can keep that window open until your shoes are added and you can try to cop from the other sites as a double up or back up pair in case the NDC pair falls through.

I'm probably one of the few people that like the new NDC waiting in line system. You should know within the first 30 secs if you got through. Even when i'm super quick, it still puts me in the line but gives me the message that my shoes are in my cart and to check out immediately within 10-15 seconds.  If you're in line for more than a few mins, you probably won't be getting the shoes. It's not much different than their "the shoes are in other customer's cart message" except now you can keep that window open until your shoes are added and you can try to cop from the other sites as a double up or back up pair in case the NDC pair falls through.

This isn't necessarily true. Waited on the camo foams for 30 mins.

This isn't necessarily true. Waited on the camo foams for 30 mins.
Camo foams are still sitting my area. I'm referring to shoes that are hyped and usually sells out the same day.

Back
Top Bottom