Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Haven't been following this thread at all but I had a question. Were these limited? I copped on my iPhone from NDC sitting outside of a Bojangles lol, so it seemed pretty easy to me. Just wondering if it's limited because I never usually get stuff online and I'm just wondering how well I may fare on a "limited" release (going for the Bron Denims next week). If this makes sense at all I'd appreciate an answer, if not just ignore me cause I know it's kind of confusing lol.

I'm actually surprised how limited there were instore. None were sold at the Stonestown mall. Only Shoe Palace, FTL and Fa sold at Serramonte. As for unclaimed, I can't believe stores have zero unclaimed such as Fa and Shoe Palace 30minutes before 6pm. And only sz 13 at FTL. Employees holding?

Also, I don't understand why people call these QS. Do people not know the definition of Quick Strikes or did it change from what it was when Jordan was still playing? QS doesnt mean small quantities and everyone knowing it was coming out more than 3 months out. It means SURPRISE! with limited quantities. People just using words for the sake exist, but not using it correctly. Or am I wrong?

I'm actually surprised how limited there were instore. None were sold at the Stonestown mall. Only Shoe Palace, FTL and Fa sold at Serramonte. As for unclaimed, I can't believe stores have zero unclaimed such as Fa and Shoe Palace 30minutes before 6pm. And only sz 13 at FTL. Employees holding?

Also, I don't understand why people call these QS. Do people not know the definition of Quick Strikes or did it change from what it was when Jordan was still playing? QS doesnt mean small quantities and everyone knowing it was coming out more than 3 months out. It means SURPRISE! with limited quantities. People just using words for the sake exist, but not using it correctly. Or am I wrong?

Correct, sucks cause there is never an element of surprise with a Jordan QS. The hype just builds itself.

Easy cop= I walked into FNL at 12:30. No raffle ticket. Had my choice of size 10 or 11. We've had J's in Chicago for so long that some people take it for granted.

People in major cities just need to shut up on availability and this "I tried harder than you tried" bull ****. You camped out for 9 hours. Not easy, 1. You won raffles for the others. So those are both options not available to people who live in one of the other 29,897 towns in just the United States that do not have an in-store option like you were afforded, much less 3 options you won from and the other 16 in your city alone that you completely failed from. Doesn't look like you got anything online, whether you tried or not, so you did just as bad as they did online. Is the NT rule of thumb, the bigger the city you live in, the less common sense you have?
Lmao I'm dying over here.

You need to lay the **** off the sodium dude, it's really getting to your mental stability.

I can tell by your forum join date and the threads you posted on first that you are simply a child of hype that is whining because they weren't able to get a shoe. Whoopty ****ing do, son. Go cry to someone else. Maybe your mom would feel sorry for you.

I could check yo *** on so many other things but I just don't give a rats *** about you and don't have time to waste on this tomfoolery.

You didn't get the shoes, your salty, and no one cares. Stop starting **** with people on a NT forum and grow the **** up dude. I'm not the only person you tried to come at.

Just take that **** somewhere else or go to bed. And try to tell me to shut up or tell me I don't any common sense to my face. Stop being an Internet thug.

i7 CPU processors, over 12gigs of ram, Verizon FiOS connection or Google Fiber required.

And Windows 8.

Done and done my brother. 

Curious, why Windows 8? I heard it was a pretty crappy OS? I'm no computer guy, so elaborate if you could, please.

computer spec means very little for web browsing. you do not need a monster pc for, ram etc  only helps the program loading up. the main thing is internet connection/router..if the routing to your isp is crap and its pathing the wrong way it will take longer to load etc..but even that means really little, its all down to luck or bots.

using the white grapes as an example of u copped with your current cpu setup is a horrible example bro. EVERYBODY who put effort into copping those got them.very easy cop they were a general release.

Hahaha. No kidding I was damn near off the grid and got them on my iPhone. Albeit it took me several hours, but I that was the only Internet access that was available to me at the time, so I had to make due.

For my usual spot white grapes were around 150 pairs+ these were 60 pairs just for example. Didn't feel like waking up move on to those playoffs now.

got my Black Grapes this afternoon, my connect held me down. they were slightly ashy but nothing major but still dyed the nubuck black.

with flash

without flash

now they look more like durabuck
By far, this is the best picture shot of the shoe. Do you mind if I ask what CAMERA are you using? TIA.

This isn't necessarily true. Waited on the camo foams for 30 mins.

I'm probably one of the few people that like the new NDC waiting in line system. You should know within the first 30 secs if you got through. Even when i'm super quick, it still puts me in the line but gives me the message that my shoes are in my cart and to check out immediately within 10-15 seconds.  If you're in line for more than a few mins, you probably won't be getting the shoes. It's not much different than their "the shoes are in other customer's cart message" except now you can keep that window open until your shoes are added and you can try to cop from the other sites as a double up or back up pair in case the NDC pair falls through.
I guess I had a bad experience. I was on it right from the start and got the wait in line message. After 10 mins or so I got an error message saying I lost my place in line.

I was able to check out for the white, black, red 13s with ease. For the white Grapes I was in queue for about 2 mins before I got through.

I tried the same thing last week for the camo foams and Kobes to test the new ndc system and got the same error message after 15 or 20 mins of being in queue.

Struck out today cheapest I seen locally on CL is $300
Thats not bad, on the bay its 350 and up, thinking about copping a second pair of 13's. Sounds crazy but I cant enjoy a limited shoe like this unless I know I have second pair DS at home, I felt like a seventh grader today, doing the new shoe walk lol, and if i dont these are going in the closet until next year probably.

I dont know why people are going so crazy over this shoe. Its not a very nice shoe at all. I think people hear "Quick Strike" and they all want to have that shoe in case it turns into the next South Beach and is worth some money. 

Back
Top Bottom