Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I saw it on release night....I thought it was ok. I think Nolan did alot better job with the Batman series than he did in the first Superman movie. I think the way it ended will be a good setup for the sequel. 

I guess I had a bad experience. I was on it right from the start and got the wait in line message. After 10 mins or so I got an error message saying I lost my place in line.

I was able to check out for the white, black, red 13s with ease. For the white Grapes I was in queue for about 2 mins before I got through.

I tried the same thing last week for the camo foams and Kobes to test the new ndc system and got the same error message after 15 or 20 mins of being in queue.
It sucks you weren't able to cop. I hope people didn't think my reply was boasting about my successful purchase. I was just trying to share my experience with the new queue system. NDC is one of the more stress free options for online release. I know if I don't get the item in my cart within the first few mins, I chop it up as an L and move on to the next release.

It sucks you weren't able to cop. I hope people didn't think my reply was boasting about my successful purchase. I was just trying to share my experience with the new queue system. NDC is one of the more stress free options for online release. I know if I don't get the item in my cart within the first few mins, I chop it up as an L and move on to the next release.
It's cool, man. I'd never pay more than retail for stuff like this nowadays. I batted 0 for 13 on raffle tix and struck out. :lol: I only buy a pair here and there. I already got the most important pair that I can ever obtain with the white, black, red 13s. I wanted them badly in the 7th grade when they first came out but never got them.

You young guys can buy them to resell or whatever you chose to. I did the same with the SBs in college during the early to mid 2000s.

I'll try my luck again in Aug.

Last edited:
got my Black Grapes this afternoon, my connect held me down. they were slightly ashy but nothing major but still dyed the nubuck black.

with flash

without flash

now they look more like durabuck
now this is a clean look, like black metallic 5 material. so many people taking pictures and it looks horrible with the white dust ash

I didn't get a chance to use my script this morning but all my friends that had it seemed to have struck out. I need to test it on the next drop to see if NDC is trying to block scripts.

At any rate, happy my boy saved a pair for me...

View media item 456165

so u have to dye this shoe black to make it look right...is that perfectly fine to do and will not cause any problems

LOL yeah keep reading about my pairs tough guy.  You make a stupid post, full of crappy, incorrect info.  Don't tell people how it is when you have no clue.  You follow me so closely, you should see I got plenty of pairs first of all.  You should also see people calling me by another name too then.  Obviously you hopped on niketalk after the Yuku days, last summer, and there are plenty of people in this thread that can vouch for how long I've been around.  Which you just proved is before you even knew what this place was.  Child of hype, hahaha a child hype that knows more about every OG shoe from Nike to Reebok and has an inbox full of questions asking for my opinion and information everyday.  Not my fault people in the know choose to share information with me because they know me, and I choose to share it here on NT.

You can't check me on anything, because I post facts and relevant information that people that don't post stupid stuff appreciate and agree with.  Sorry bud.  And the next time you want to call someone an internet thug, you may not want to actually do exactly what that means hahahaha.  SHUT UP, YOU HAVE NO COMMON SENSE.

What brand of dye did you use on that pair, STHEBEST?
Like I said, Internet thug. Don't even have time to type some long response to your ******ed ****.

Enjoy your worthless life!

I think rit is what people commonly use. I wouldnt personally because it comes off.... unless maybe its baked on or something, i cant see it permanently staying and not rubbing off onto your clothes

my apologies for beating a dead horse with this question, but if anyone happen to tried their pair on yet...how does it fit? Especially compard to the other 5s this year that ran .5 big.

Still pretty shocked I lucked out and was able to get my size online. Never tried to cop a QS online before.

Yeah just I saw just a few sizes I think a 9, 10.5, 14. I added the 10.5 to my cart but it sold out by the time I checked out

Really!? They didnt even show up. For me at least it was still that stupid product release page

:ohwell:

Really!? They didnt even show up. For me at least it was still that stupid product release page

:ohwell:

Yeah I kept refreshing that page periodically and they came up. They went stupid quick but that's to be expected. I struck out everywhere online today was hoping to come through on there but it's all good

I wonder how many were produced? Kind of jacked up that these were damn near impossible to cop online

I'd like to know myself. I expected this to be crazy but damn as soon as I clicked that TLO on NDC and added to cart it said sold out. I've never seen something sell out that quick

Back
Top Bottom