Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Its surprising the suicide watch rate hasn't gone up with how disgruntled the peeps who missed out on these are feeling.

Nice shoe glad its in my collection.. But I do hope they have a few restocks so people have a shot to get them. 

Still can't believe that Nike gave me a sold out message within a second of clicking the link while others got through... I wanna blame it on the add to cart script but it worked for the Mambacurials and XI Lows last week, so idk...

Stood in line for 28 hours.

Easy cop tho

I just got home after being chased by roving packs of dogs from footlocker

Easy cop tho.

Camped for 3 days but the lawn chair was hella comfy so I ain't even mad. Easy cop.

You guys crack me up:D. I have to wake up 4:50 pst to buy this online and i'ts already hard for me, even harder going back to sleep after because it's either you're excited that you got the shoes or salty that you missed it.

Last edited:
i'm flat footed, so I went my normal 10.5 sz. I also fit a 11. myabe I curve a little when I wear 10.5 and go all flat in 11s.

Camped for 3 days but the lawn chair was hella comfy so I ain't even mad. Easy cop.
roll.gif

EASY COP PHRASE SHOULD BE PHASED OUT AND ELIMINATED. NO SUCH THING ANYMORE.

EASY COP:

1. STROLLING IN TO SHOE STORE JUST BROWSING, NOT KNOWING A GOOD COLORWAY IN A SHOE HAS DROPPED AND ALL SIZES AVAILABLE. EMPLOYEE EVEN TAKES THE TIME TO UNLACE SHOE FOR YOU TO TRY ON :lol:
2. FULL SIZE RUN ON ONLINE SITES MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. NO COUNTDOWN CLOCK OR CRASHES.

NOT EASY COP:

1. ANY AMOUNT OF WAITING, WHETHER IT BE 1 HOUR OR DAYS.
2. WAKING UP EARLY, EVEN 5 MINUTES BEFORE DROP TIME TO COP ONLINE. YOU CHANGED YOUR SLEEP PATTERN FOR SHOES.
3. "PUTTING IN WORK". HAVING TO CALL MULTIPLE STORES, HIT THE STREETS, FAKE MAKE FRIENDS WITH EMPLOYEES.
4. ORDERING FROM OVERSEAS.
5. HOUNDING RESTOCKS.

Dudes think an easy cop is attempting to add to cart for an hour or two :lol:

And if you're on the west coast, waking up at 5am or staying awake definitely isn't an easy cop

Every 5 fits the same so i go.5 @size down.

I don't think so. I think the nubuck/suedes are TTS and the leather(fire reds/grapes) are half size down.

Last edited:
Was an instant sellout. It took me 4 seconds from refreshing the Twitter feed to add to cart, and it was sold out already.

it was 100% a QS.. at least here in Europe. I phoned up Nike eu to ask how many per person could get bought (needed 2 pairs) and he said it isn't down on his email but its quick strike release so most likely 1 per person. He wouldn't tell me the numbers but said they would sell out in minutes - and they did apart from the people holding in carts messing it up. They sold out a lot faster than the black toes over here.

EASY COP PHRASE SHOULD BE PHASED OUT AND ELIMINATED. NO SUCH THING ANYMORE.

EASY COP:

1. STROLLING IN TO SHOE STORE JUST BROWSING, NOT KNOWING A GOOD COLORWAY IN A SHOE HAS DROPPED AND ALL SIZES AVAILABLE. EMPLOYEE EVEN TAKES THE TIME TO UNLACE SHOE FOR YOU TO TRY ON
laugh.gif

2. FULL SIZE RUN ON ONLINE SITES MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. NO COUNTDOWN CLOCK OR CRASHES.
Or how about just clicking the TLO and adding to cart and checking out within a minute? That's an easy cop.

[/quote]

I don't think so. I think the nubuck/suedes are TTS and the leather(fire reds/grapes) are half size down.[/quote]

Can anyone else confirm if the black grapes are TTS

Was an instant sellout. It took me 4 seconds from refreshing the Twitter feed to add to cart, and it was sold out already.

If your on a desktop download google chrome and "notifier for twitter" extension. Tweets pop up on the toolbar in real time. Just position your mouse and click away. It saves time from refreshing timelines. Also if your twitter account is following a lot of people I would create a another account that only follows ndc. That way morning of release random tweets aren't popping up.

I don't think so. I think the nubuck/suedes are TTS and the leather(fire reds/grapes) are half size down.[/quote]

Can anyone else confirm if the black grapes are TTS[/quote]
 I can confirm. I have white grapes and fire red V in size 10.5. Tried 10.5 black grape on in shop, but way to snuggy. Tried on size 11 and it fits perfect. Bought 11.

Back
Top Bottom