Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

got a pair 220 shipped  , should be here wednesday , struck out on finishline for the first time because it wouldnt take my CC . 

EASY COP PHRASE SHOULD BE PHASED OUT AND ELIMINATED. NO SUCH THING ANYMORE.

EASY COP:

1. STROLLING IN TO SHOE STORE JUST BROWSING, NOT KNOWING A GOOD COLORWAY IN A SHOE HAS DROPPED AND ALL SIZES AVAILABLE. EMPLOYEE EVEN TAKES THE TIME TO UNLACE SHOE FOR YOU TO TRY ON :lol:
I remember those days lol. You walk in and ask for ur size and have a seat. The employee comes back with the shoe smiling and unlaced them for you and hands them to u to try on. Now the employee looks at you with disgust and don't even think about trying on the shoe on a Saturday morning release.

Half these fools aren't even buying their own size since they are buying to resell so they couldn't try them on if they wanted to.

If I was an employee, I would look at the 13 yr old kid with disgust that says "so you are all out of size 7? Ok, let me get that last size 14" :smh:

Last edited:
I'm just not into these. Period.
But I picked them up for a friend who really wanted them for daily drivers.
I'll stick with my Metallic Vs for when I feel like wearing a V, which is rarely.
Vs don't look too good on me (i have bigger feet).
All Love to those who bought these to WEAR though... b/c that's what it's about
nerd.gif

On a side note:
I was out and about this morning and saw these 2 cats who both had one white grape on and one black grape on
mean.gif

I really hope this doesn't take over IG. But I'ma go ahead and make the prediction that it does haha
can not agree more... Metallic Vs seem good enough for me as of black Jordan Vs~~~

Lmao I'm dying over here.

You need to lay the **** off the sodium dude, it's really getting to your mental stability.

I can tell by your forum join date and the threads you posted on first that you are simply a child of hype that is whining because they weren't able to get a shoe. Whoopty ****ing do, son. Go cry to someone else. Maybe your mom would feel sorry for you.

I could check yo *** on so many other things but I just don't give a rats *** about you and don't have time to waste on this tomfoolery.

You didn't get the shoes, your salty, and no one cares. Stop starting **** with people on a NT forum and grow the **** up dude. I'm not the only person you tried to come at.

Just take that **** somewhere else or go to bed. And try to tell me to shut up or tell me I don't any common sense to my face. Stop being an Internet thug.
Dude is partially right; however, people on this forum has the right to post how easy it was for them.. Our hibbetts were only able to get three per size.. I camped for 5hrs number 4 in line.. But as it got closer to opening and before cops showed up some thugs were punking little kids and the pushing began.. I wouldnt consider 5hrs a easy cop but im glad i didnt get robbed or killed for my shoes when i got in the car..

So glad I didn't have to go out and see the beasts out for these. I don't like'em. Oh they're rare so I have to add them to the collection. pffft whatever. If you wanted them I hope you got them.

Half these fools aren't even buying their own size since they are buying to resell so they couldn't try them on if they wanted to.

If I was an employee, I would look at the 13 yr old kid with disgust that says "so you are all out of size 7? Ok, let me get that last size 14"
mean.gif
The same thing happens online. People just grab whatever sizes are still available..and then people who want the shoe miss out and have to buy from the resellers. I think JB and Nike need to keep releasing tons of extra pairs to weed out the reselling. 

Picked up my pair at 2pm from NT Santa Monica..
sick.gif
 I've said it before and i'll say it again. that netting killed these. it looks almost yellowed already on that pair. nice dye job sthebest any advice on how you would go about smoking the netting black or any other colors? thinking about doing it to some of my 5s

dam i really cant wait to see this shoe in person ...some pics look ashy but then some look nice

I don't see how it would hurt them though. Everything will still sell out and bring even more income. I get that they build hype and everything but honestly they will always sell, extra hyped or not imo

straight up bro, right now this "expert marketing strategy" is creating hype for the beasts...but turning diehards all the way off
jus let me spend my money on the shoes i want, i can care less who else has them
next release my mentality is not-"u gotta do more to cop"
its go online or fuq it, im over the stress of jordans-the stress is outweighing my dying passion

How do I write my paypal address in a ebay message. I put my paypal address in there and it wont send the message?

Back
Top Bottom