Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Why does everyone hate on the crimson 3s? That show looks real nice to me. I'm just confused. It's not crazy or outlandish or anything
I agree, its a beautiful shoe. Ppl just hate on cos others hate on it and then it spirals too the point no one wants it cos they be seen as rockin something thats not "heat' there nice.

Why are dudes still discussing if it's a QS release AFTER they've been released?

Everyone should know they weren't a GR by now.

I feel it is for future reference so people just don't throw out terms. Without knowing the actual meaning.

Ignore it if it bothers you so much.

This is one of the two shoes that I really wanted this year and struck out. For some reason I get other limited release shoes. Gonna have to wait till resellers chill.

I'm definitely down to argue that this is NOT a qs release

edit: don't give in to this silly, absurd joke of a post, please

Last edited:
Whats up fellas, 
I got my pair in today from an ebay seller. Luckily, he gave me a good price, not near what there going for on ebay, but I just had a question for you guys. He included the receipt like he said he would and it was a foot locker receipt, but there was no ftl sticker on the box? So, my question is do sometimes ftl not have a sticker on the box, or do you think he just threw the receipt in a different box? 
I bought my pair from footlocker and it didn't have a sticker on it. I just double checked so I'm 100% sure

Whats up fellas, 
I got my pair in today from an ebay seller. Luckily, he gave me a good price, not near what there going for on ebay, but I just had a question for you guys. He included the receipt like he said he would and it was a foot locker receipt, but there was no ftl sticker on the box? So, my question is do sometimes ftl not have a sticker on the box, or do you think he just threw the receipt in a different box? 
I bought my pair from footlocker and it didn't have a sticker on it. I just double checked so I'm 100% sure

Yeah, I've had a few pairs from FTL and EB come without a sticker sometimes. Hell, my White Grapes from Footlocker came in with an Eastbay sticker, so it's kinda random. lol

Yeah, I've had a few pairs from FTL and EB come without a sticker sometimes. Hell, my White Grapes from Footlocker came in with an Eastbay sticker, so it's kinda random. lol

Well footlocker boxes will come with an FTL EAS FA CHA/M sticker regardless of which store you buy it from since its all one big chain. I picked up fire red 4s last year in store at footlocker and it didnt have a sticker. I bought kobe 8s from nbastore.com and they sent a pair with an eastbay sticker.

But yes some times they come wothout the sticker

They come without the sticker if they got their shipment late. I got backorder pairs or qs with no labels. Same thing in store it's mostly qs that don't get the sticker.

I bought a pair of these for my brother as a bday gift and thought I'd clean them up before giving them to him, just you know, thought they might look nicer. If anyone has or uses the "Refresh" shoe cleaning kit, beware of the included brush. The stiff bristles on that thing pretty much destroyed this pair of sneakers. So if you use that kit, I would stay away from that brush with this particular shoe guys.

I bought a pair of these for my brother as a bday gift and thought I'd clean them up before giving them to him, just you know, thought they might look nicer. If anyone has or uses the "Refresh" shoe cleaning kit, beware of the included brush. The stiff bristles on that thing pretty much destroyed this pair of sneakers. So if you use that kit, I would stay away from that brush with this particular shoe guys.
Might as well stick with Jason Markk

Some kid offered me some MBJ 9s for my Blk/grapes,, I took his number down,  I feel the trade is in my favor ,but that challenge red is so-so.

i wouldnt do that unless you really like the fave red pack ix's
laugh.gif
,, they do look like some cherry starbursts..

Back
Top Bottom