Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

laugh.gif
,, they do look like some cherry starbursts..
I would keep the Black Grape.  

You want pretty chick like MJ wife checking you out or LB wife checking you out? you choice my friend!  j/k !!! haha  
laugh.gif

Some kid offered me some MBJ 9s for my Blk/grapes,, I took his number down,  I feel the trade is in my favor ,but that challenge red is so-so.

Honestly if thats the trade u wanna make man do it dont let anyone else tell you different. A shoes value is only worth what you make of it regardless of the going rate on the market. At the end of the day theyre just shoes.

I love the motorboats 9s u only see a few cats down here rocking legit "starburst" 9s...the rest of them got on horrible fakes them joints say johnny kilroy on the tongue ahahahahahaha

Own multiple pairs of the 5s and the mb 9s but the 9s are amazing i would hop on that deal

Last edited:
I bought mine for 230 on craigslist. Does anyone know the best way to clean these? I was in mexico in march and the guys that cleaned shoes had this type of shampoo that was all natural that was made from a type of pumkin (calabasa). Has anyone ever heard or used of an all natural suede cleaner like that? I might be going back soon and would definetly want to try it out.

Got at him with Cash ,, 235 and I told him Id let him utilize 1of my connects free of charge on his next desired release.
I told him after 1st held pair, hes gotta kick extra for the pairs he needs held, if he wants me to cut thru the hype ,and lock him in..

My connect wont hold for free, and my leg work got to warrant a kick back ,so @40-50 above retail to avoid a miss, as well as the chaos, its all fair..

Appreciate the opinions, though I wasnt really seeking advice,, I only buy what I like as is,, Im a vet to the sneak game, 13yrs + collecting to be exact.

I was just stating its crazy how quick Limited Js go from retail to instant grail beast pricing..

Im saying, it hasnt even been a week yet, and boy was fittin to come off them MBJs quick, despite there current market value..
Thats not to say Blk\grape Vs wont exceed what MBJs are valued at currently,, but still he was ready right on the spot.:D

To sum it up,, the game has changed drastically ,has been undergoing change for minute, but especially since the Bred 11s...

From the new breed just coming in, to the 5 yrs and under trying to catch up on yesterdays releases, to those like my self looking for something nostalgic with a new colorway, or replacing old heat, thats now beat...

It is, what it is, so options are limited , "Get with it, or stand to the side" ...............

Last edited:
To sum it up,, the game has changed drastically ,has been undergoing change for minute, but especially since the Concord 11s...

From the new breed just coming in, to the 5 yrs and under trying to catch up on yesterdays releases, to those like my self looking for something nostalgic with a new colorway, or replacing old heat, thats now beat...

It is, what it is, so options are limited , "Get with it, or stand to the side" ...............
FTFY & QFT.

Last edited:
Damn you're trading for heat heat, lol I tried to trade for a pair of cdp taxis smh
Did i win this trade? If i was in america id say yes, down in australia barely cos we got basically half the worlds stock on them haha. But im stoked!

Haha yeh iv watched 2 this week actually sell in australia ebay for $330 each! I had 2 so im glad, prob the best 2 quality kicks JB's released all year IMO
i just paid for my second pair of royals for $250 aud shipped today lol

i m a happy man and now i get to rock my first pair hard!

lol i have ur facebook bro
ben yu i am

and no my friend in Melbourne promised to sell his sz11 to me for 230+ship
as i helped him couple times before...

Ben your a small time reseller who cant hold onto a kick longer than 2 weeks. Ur sayin ur a true sneakerhead to my crew not urs imo and u do all this crap. Smh

Back
Top Bottom