Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I'm copping regardless to what the next man says. All the ashy comments are entertaining though 
laugh.gif

I got a couple locked up already gonna hook up all three nters that hit up for these, im not sure if ill keep my pair yet

ok, so are these TTS or not TTS?

the fire red 5s that came out earlier this year were def. needed to be sized down .5

i would hate to get the wrong size 

Damn they look like my knees (just got out the shower)

What? :lol:

ok, so are these TTS or not TTS?

the fire red 5s that came out earlier this year were def. needed to be sized down .5

i would hate to get the wrong size 

If you got the FR V's I would say get the same size that you got in them. But this question is always asked and always gets different answers because people have different feet. I cop the same size for every release and never have a problem. From what people were saying about the white grapes and the FR's I would say these will be the same, about .5 big.

That logic makes no sense what so ever lolwhy did you buy the grapes last month if they gonna yellow in a year?
I don't think the white looks as bad with yellowing as the black. I've always liked the originals and they are worth the money to me. That doesn't make sense?

Last edited:
Beeeen looking forward to these. Bad pictures and a million ashy jokes will not sway my thirst! LOL and as much as I like them it's retail or bust...

Looks like the same ashy nubuck as the 2011 black metallic 5's....:smh:

As for my opinion, the whites are much nicer, but this colorway isn't too bad. If there's a chance at retail, I might try..other than that it's just another Jordan to me....

Back
Top Bottom