Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Those Jergens that you get from JJ when you order from them will come in handy for these
mean.gif

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed that this is a QS? I asked a Nike rep via the chat if it is, and was told she had no info stating it is a QS. I also talked to my guy at HoH and he said they should be a GR as they're getting in the same amount, about 50 pairs give or take.

Looks like the same ashy nubuck as the 2011 black metallic 5's....:smh:

As for my opinion, the whites are much nicer, but this colorway isn't too bad. If there's a chance at retail, I might try..other than that it's just another Jordan to me....

Nah the Metallics weren't this ashy...

If y'all cop from champs grab the shoe sponge, it'll help w/ the ashyness for short periods of wear

Has it been confirmed that this is a QS? I asked a Nike rep via the chat if it is, and was told she had no info stating it is a QS. I also talked to my guy at HoH and he said they should be a GR as they're getting in the same amount, about 50 pairs give or take.
I talked to the guy at HOH cumberland today and he said QS.

:smh:

These are not QS man. Regular GR like the grapes from last month. Should be enough for everyone

A QS release retailers don't receive their shipment until a wk b4 the release date, my spot has already received majority of our cases w/ the 11 low shipment 3 weeks ago

:smh:

These are not QS man. Regular GR like the grapes from last month. Should be enough for everyone

A QS release retailers don't receive their shipment until a wk b4 the release date, my spot has already received majority of our cases w/ the 11 low shipment 3 weeks ago

They are a QS/Limited.
My store has yet to receive or even get billed for them.
We usually get all the releases that have came out, except all the 1's, and xx8's.
These will be like the Thunder 4's Limited/QS.
They'll come in direct shipment a few days before the launch release.

They are a QS/Limited.
My store has yet to receive or even get billed for them.
We usually get all the releases that have came out, except all the 1's, and xx8's.
These will be like the Thunder 4's Limited/QS.
They'll come in direct shipment a few days before the launch release.
so just because your store didnt get them means they are limited? how does that work lol. I understand your point but just to base it off that is ridiculous

@quise our hibbetts are limited by employees word(he/she say).Been shopping with them for years now. drop by sometimes to kick the bo bo with the manager on somenba type stuff.. It doesnt matter im usually first or third in line.. Never ordered a shoe online..

Even if they did drop in black they would still be resold like the white grape V's.
except all the resellers who bought tons of pairs had a hard time reselling iirc, they were going for like 200-220 a day or two after release

Last edited:
So my spot got like 80 pair of the grapes, getting bout 20 of blk grapes, sound limited to me

Back
Top Bottom