Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

I haven't been posting and reading much in this thread and missed most of the ashy jokes. 

Not gonna lie though, the pics above are making me smh. 

It looks like they got powder on them.

Best of luck to the headz that truly want these. 

hurting your feelings?
laugh.gif

hurting your feelings?

Why would my feelings be hurt? Ive been active in this thread for a while and if you read 50 not funny ashy jokes it gets old on a daily basis. Its the equivalent of the rest of you getting pissed off about a noob asking the same questions over n over. Youre entitled to your opinion just like the next man but when everyone tells the same joke its no longer a joke

Just saying

Why would my feelings be hurt? Ive been active in this thread for a while and if you read 50 not funny ashy jokes it gets old on a daily basis. Its the equivalent of the rest of you getting pissed off about a noob asking the same questions over n over. Youre entitled to your opinion just like the next man but when everyone tells the same joke its no longer a joke

Just saying

Agree. People throw their ashy jokes in like it's the first time being heard. They are not funny to me. Besides, people who already have these shoes have stated that the material is very nice in person. Pics can be deceiving.

No pics are not deceiving with these. Tons of us have seen these in person. We have almost all seen 2011 metallic 5's. The shoes are ashy. A few out of the box will not be. When you touch them, they will be. Not a big deal to me, CW is still nice. Other people hate it.

There is a block member option for a reason. Block people if you don't like their jokes. I have Quise blocked because his posts annoy me. Did I tell him to quit posting? No I used the function this site gives us to take care of it myself. You quoted his post or I wouldn't have seen it. But he has posted his reply to every ashy joke, taking up just as much space to each joke and wasting just as much of other people's time reading his post about the joke. We don't want to have to read the posts whining about the jokes over and over either. And there are more of those than jokes at this point.

Last edited:
No pics are not deceiving with these. Tons of us have seen these in person. We have almost all seen 2011 metallic 5's. The shoes are ashy. A few out of the box will not be. When you touch them, they will be. Not a big deal to me, CW is still nice. Other people hate it.

There is a block member option for a reason. Block people if you don't like their jokes. I have Quise blocked because his posts annoy me. Did I tell him to quit posting? No I used the function this site gives us to take care of it myself. You quoted his post or I wouldn't have seen it. But he has posted his reply to every ashy joke, taking up just as much space to each joke and wasting just as much of other people's time reading his post about the joke. We don't want to have to read the posts whining about the jokes over and over either. And there are more of those than jokes at this point.
Not sure if serious.

Last edited:
Not sure if serious.

Well he replies to every joke. So there's 1 for 1. Most of the time someone else says the joke sucks too, and the ashy knee out of the shower "joke" had about 15 replies to it sucking....so yeah, serious. Actual point I made tho, both types of posts suck.

Edit: :lol: It's also all you've posted about in this thread haha

Last edited:
Well he replies to every joke. So there's 1 for 1. Most of the time someone else says the joke sucks too, and the ashy knee out of the shower "joke" had about 15 replies to it sucking....so yeah, serious. Actual point I made tho, both types of posts suck.

Edit:
laugh.gif
It's also all you've posted about in this thread haha
I feel you but theres probably a solid 150 posts saying these are ashy compared to like 5-10 saying its played out (which I did). Whatever though its all good.

I mentioned that a page or 2 ago. They start tomorrow.
Yesterday, I spoke to the chick who always answers when I call.  She said she had no idea about a raffle starting on Sunday and that if they do a raffle it will probably start Tuesday.  Maybe they let you grab tickets early or something and they didn't tell me idk.

Yesterday, I spoke to the chick who always answers when I call.  She said she had no idea about a raffle starting on Sunday and that if they do a raffle it will probably start Tuesday.  Maybe they let you grab tickets early or something and they didn't tell me idk.
I was in the store chopping it up with one of the dudes, copped 2 pairs of asics I didn't plan on getting and we started talking about em. That's what he told me, on is misinformed, don't know which one.

Footaction on 34th street in manhattan said they haven't decided if they are doing tickets yet and none of the footlockers are answering. Most of them have a busy tone

Footaction on 34th street in manhattan said they haven't decided if they are doing tickets yet and none of the footlockers are answering. Most of them have a busy tone

Champs on 42nd is doing guaranteed tickets at noon on Friday. Horrible. People have work.

Quote:
Well since you have me blocked how would u knownif i have replied to EVERY ashy joke? I actually dont recall replying to any except maybe 3 at the most? But ok buddy

If u want since u have taken the time to notice ive replied to every one feel free to pm me my responses to the jokes

We know you're a new hypebeast here Quise, so I'll tell ya how features work on NT. People have quoted you, so I can see your useless posts. The second bad feature of the block quisebeast option is that you still see that they posted, like a spoiler. Click it to see it drop down. Which is what I did on your post bc I knew there was no way you could just shut up and not make some simp, immature reply because something little quisey didn't agree with was posted, so he has to force his horrible opinion and ZERO basic knowledge on everyone in the thread.

All I had to see was you try to be a cool guy and actually call out an OG member for calling black cement 4's, BLACK CEMENT 4's, and you're ridiculous reply going at him that they are bred 4's and that the other guy was the stupid one
roll.gif
Do us all a favor and ban him like he suggested, mods!

I don't need to PM you, I'll just open your last 6 or 7 from the past 18 hours. Here are more than 3 posts (like 3 isn't too many? already hahaha) replying to or whining about the jokes. 

NO NEED TO POST THE "DIDN'T READ" MEMES OR GIF.  WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN'T SKIP A POST, ESPECIALLY ONE ABOUT YOU.  YOU READ THIS.  Now block me.  Me clowning you on here is getting old even for me 
laugh.gif

Just saying
Heard one heard em all
Yall od'n on the ashy jokes. Really played out
Quote:

Originally Posted by quise2024

Back
Top Bottom