Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Air-Jordan-5-Black-Grape-1-784x486.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-Black-Grape-2.png

Air-Jordan-5-Black-Grape-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-Black-Grape-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-Black-Grape-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-5-Black-Grape-6.jpg

just finished skimming the thread, and boy times don't change. there are always people trying to keep info secret.
i personally don't use any sites besides the standard ones that I feel safe to know these ain't greys.
but everyone got their own opinions.

just sillie how some get their balls in a knot when someone tries to help the less fortunate by publicly giving up site names.
yes, people can easily google or search the forums. but roasting the one helping instead of the one asking is worse.

Very nice.  It seems like it's going to be hit or miss with the pairs.  Some will be smooth and not dusty looking, whereas, other may need a suede eraser with some black suede dye.  Either way, still a nice looking shoe.

All of you hating on 21 mercer, but they get every shoe and a good amount of pairs. Plus they're in a good safe location. People are cool up there you just gotta camp out early if you want a pair and speak up for yourself.

I said it once and I'll say it again, these look so much better than the white Grapes, even with the ashy look.

Last edited:
All of you hating on 21 mercer, but they get every shoe and a good amount of pairs. Plus they're in a good safe location. People are cool up there you just gotta camp out early if you want a pair and speak up for yourself.

how long have you been working there ?

Last edited:
if you are in line, why would you need to "speak up for yourself"? sounds shady dbchoops.  and i notice you didn't defend the line cutting reports.

14th st FTL said they are doing FCFS in NYC. Don't know if I should camp there or go to 21 Mercer. I'm guessing 21 Mercer is going to have more pairs

how long have you been working there ?

lol if I was actually working there I wouldn't be posting on this forum. Just had some luck getting releases there. If you have the right attitude you'll get your shoes. Also try the footlocker by grand central station. Not to many people go there.

Kinda s.o.l. on these. Only like one store in Ms getting them and its and hour and a half away not to mention I have to open up at the gym I work at the morning of the 15th so no onine chances for me. It's JJ or bust I guess. Don't really want to fool with the resellers with these after seeing them go crazy with the 11 lows last weekend 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom