Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Nope.
7E33D092-4613-4B56-8730-073C0CFCEF16.jpeg

But what about all the other 12.5 sized guys who missed out on this sneaker because of you? 🤭😂 Very nice shirts. I've been looking on where to find those 🔎 Now I know who bought them all 😂

michael-jordan-12-jersey.jpg

Last edited:
Quoting this from August but 6 months later how are they progressing? More wear?

Those look like OG's! The blue tint on the soles is yellow, like the were in 1990! That's cool. Marcus Jordan said the AJ5's are his favorite, but thought fans don't like them as much because his dad didn't win any rings in them?

The 3, 4 and 5 are arguably the most iconic of the Air Jordans, at least for us older dudes.

Last edited:
My first pair is also pretty heavily worn at this point lol I was just thinking yesterday I needa take the laces out and run em through the washing machine. I hate how dirty white laces get!!

These are a shoe that looks good with heavy wear for some reason. Just feels right to beat up a pair of 5s. :nthat:

engineer engineer those look good, good to know they age well. I am probably in the minority but I like the worn and aged look. Makes em your own. Has comfort changed at all? Broken in more/hasn’t changed? Leather seems to crease well and hold up too.
The comfort is great. 5s are my favorite as far as comfort in general. I have tons of pairs and I always reach for these for a reason. I agree they look better when they’re worn in a bit. They’re way too white when pristine/new.

I was one of the people who kinda bashed the materials initially because it’s not the og white durabuck. I maintain that I’d prefer that, but it’s not as big a deal as I made it out to be. The leather is comfortable and holds up really well and looks good with age. This release was a home run in general. Glad I grabbed a few pairs.

engineer engineer those look good, good to know they age well. I am probably in the minority but I like the worn and aged look. Makes em your own. Has comfort changed at all? Broken in more/hasn’t changed? Leather seems to crease well and hold up too.
The comfort on these is VERY NICE!!You can feel the difference in comfort between these and the 2016 black metallics...

The midsole on these feels more “structured”, whereas the 2016s the midsole just feels flat+sunken in. These feel much more supportive, more arch support, and the padding is quite nice.

If you put the fire reds on one foot and black metallic on the other you can feel the difference. Overall I agree 100% with Engineer, these were an absolute home run of a retro.. On par with the 11s and infrareds for sure!!

The comfort on these is VERY NICE!!You can feel the difference in comfort between these and the 2016 black metallics...

The midsole on these feels more “structured”, whereas the 2016s the midsole just feels flat+sunken in. These feel much more supportive, more arch support, and the padding is quite nice.

If you put the fire reds on one foot and black metallic on the other you can feel the difference. Overall I agree 100% with Engineer, these were an absolute home run of a retro.. On par with the 11s and infrareds for sure!!
How do these run? I had the black 2016 in my tts 10.5 but found them to be too snug.

How do these run? I had the black 2016 in my tts 10.5 but found them to be too snug.
I went a .5 down on these fire redd. My true size is a 12.5 and my black metallics fit me exactly 1:1 in that size. The fire reds provide me with that same type of fit in a 12

Reactions: ejb
Back
Top Bottom