Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

DCA2A539-BE08-40EA-BB4E-D60681FC45A6.jpeg
C977A887-C709-462F-A987-18E80551246A.jpeg

4B7A7232-26CF-4E48-B9FD-CEBA923CFBCD.jpeg
4EC1EDAF-5688-4937-946E-4861410F22A9.jpeg
3EF37535-22C7-4D54-9D8C-531603B9695A.jpeg
Hey you know me I will never say I like the aged or worn look. Ever. But that doesn’t look bad!!!

Hey you know me I will never say I like the aged or worn look. Ever. But that doesn’t look bad!!!
Best part about it is that he seemed to wear them in genuinely, a lot better than this trend we are seeing where dudes are predistressing and yellowing their kicks (which IMO looks really cool to achieve that vintage aesthetic) but this is so much better IMO.

Damn man! Seeing all these new pairs makes me think I need a 2nd pair. Man they should have released the Black Tongues rather than the raging bulls.

Infrared VI's were better than these.

The tongue deducts major points for these.
If the tongue was like it should be, they’d be a 10. As is, they’re still really good. Been wearing a pair a fair amount at home lately. Personally, I think the recent 11 OG retros like the Concords and black/reds take the prize for best Jordan retros in a LONG time.

Infrared VI's were better than these.

The tongue deducts major points for these.
Why the tongue exactly? Saw your comments around release worrying about fit and them being bulbous. How’d that work out?
What was so good about infrared 6?

Why the tongue exactly? Saw your comments around release worrying about fit and them being bulbous. How’d that work out?
What was so good about infrared 6?

Can't tell if you're trolling as this has been discussed non stop in this thread since forever. The 3M, or whatever material is on the tongue, just doesn't look right as-is/without the flash. Looks kinda ridiculous compared to the OG's and 2000 pair.

My pair fit good. Went down a half size.

Infrared 6 retro is one of the best retros in years and has also been discussed & praised here and other platforms. Very close to the OG in many ways.

Thnx rainking rainking 1978S 1978S missed the lead up to this release, with covid and just having a newborn. After looking back at some 2020 recaps, this shoe stuck out and wouldn’t mind a pair now, back tracking.
Congrats on the baby!

This retro is GREAT overall, particularly in this day and age of JB/NIKE butchering shoes. Highly recommend getting a pair.
They’re great, tongue and all. The more I’ve looked at mine and worn them, I’ve really come to appreciate them even more than I thought I would. Easily ONE of the best retros in forever.

I gotta disagree but it's alright to agree to disagree
I got them and I like them, but they’re “garbage” like all retro 13s have been in terms of proportions compared to the OG. It doesn’t bother me on 13s as much as it does some, but I get the complaints.

Back
Top Bottom