Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I hope we get an OG 5 release this year. Either Grape 5s (with laces and Nike Air) or Black Tongue Fire Red with Nike Air. Nearly 8 years since those last retroed (with laces). We’ve got to be getting close.
Maybe in 22'. Neither are going to come out this year. I need the Grapes as I don't have those anymore. I'd get 1 pair of the Black Tongues but I still have the last one and i've always been a Silver Tongue FR guy. I can wait on those.

gettyimages-140031102-1024x1024.jpg

giphy (8).gif

To harness the sheer power of the Air Jordan V one must immerse themselves into a long gone time and place with sight and sound as your vector. The song above, released on March 10, 1990, less than a month after the Air Jordan Silver tongue made it's first appearance, will give you a grasp on the time period in which this iconic sneaker made it's first entry into the world.

Last edited:
gettyimages-140031102-1024x1024.jpg

giphy (8).gif

To harness the sheer power of the Air Jordan V one must immerse themselves into a long gone time and place with sight and sound as your vector. The song above, released on March 10, 1990, less than a month after the Air Jordan Silver tongue made it's first appearance, will give you a grasp on the time period in which this iconic sneaker made it's first entry into the world.

From a pure fly-fit-aesthetics standpoint, this is my favorite MJ look: short shorts with black compression showing, high bulky socks, and high top Js.

Lucky. I doubled on these and paid a lil over retail for both on ebay cause I got tired of waiting when Nike took a month shipping em out. Would've kept the third pair or tried to oop em to a fellow NTer but no one was looking for a size 13 so I sold em.

Back
Top Bottom