Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

What's crazy is that he said it was his favorite shoe, yet they're collecting dust. :lol:

Eh.

You guys think that's bad? I still have my Old Loves DS from the day I bought them on RD. I have no idea why, because I love them. I just never get ready and think of wearing them that day. I pull them out to look at them and what not but I've never said to myself "Old Loves today. Definitely."

only shoe this year i'm for sure getting 2-3 pairs. one of my favorite jordans of all time. blue tinted soles won't keep me away lol

It was the first time JB did an actual retro of the IVs with the netting and tongue tag since the 99 White/Black Cements.

Holy crap, I just realized it's almost 10 years since those were released/

Old guy rant here...

Does anyone else have the originals here?

NIKE AIR destroys "Jumpman A I R" on the back for me.

It's not just nostalgia for me either. The "A I R" font that JB uses is disgusting on these retros. It would be cleaner with just a Jumpman IMO.

I'm not saying it makes it the worst shoe in the world, but as far as retros go, the ice blue sole doesn't help either.

View media item 731546

Those classic green IV's take me back. I remember I wanted those so bad back in the day til the white/chrome IV's and the black cat IV's with that "shot" poster...

Time flies so fast :frown:

havent been following the thread so if this has been posted or known then just ignore, but I came across this ....

5/21 – AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO “CARMINE” 384664-160

21st is a wednesday, so possibly the 17th or 24th??

Terrible execution by JB imo
my pair now has yellowed netting
sick.gif

Old guy rant here...

Does anyone else have the originals here?

NIKE AIR destroys "Jumpman A I R" on the back for me.

It's not just nostalgia for me either. The "A I R" font that JB uses is disgusting on these retros. It would be cleaner with just a Jumpman IMO.

I'm not saying it makes it the worst shoe in the world, but as far as retros go, the ice blue sole doesn't help either.

tell us something we don't know

Nah man they could've done better imo c'mon this was the same year the cool grey 4's came out

The designers got lazy with this one :lol:

Infrared VIs are hailed as one of the most classic sneakers of all time.. yet they're all black w/ highlights of Infrared.

"Simplicity is the key to brilliance." Things don't always have to scream at you in order to look nice.

Cool Grey IVs were a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT story from a shoe that has green on it. But to each his own opinion.

View media item 731464
Terrible execution by JB imo

Eh. It was when you didn't have to overdo every little thing w/ color / brightness in order to make a good looking shoe.

These weren't bad.

Nah man they could've done better imo c'mon this was the same year the cool grey 4's came out

The designers got lazy with this one :lol:

These weren't a bad retro + cw.. A bad cw would be the powder blue 3s or these bobcat 10s.. Heck I even like those better than the gg4 from last year.. Simplicity is the key to a good retro +

Back
Top Bottom