Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

For those who don't know I missed out on these during release day. I got off work at midnight before the release, and slept through all my alarms leading up to it, so of course I arrived to the mall late that morning. The first mall I drove by had a line a mile long so I didn't even bother and drove to another one where a friend told me the line only held about 20 or so people. I managed to get there, but sadly the store had maybe 5-7 adult pairs, and the rest were all youths. (
mean.gif
) Even still, to my surprise, when I got home I managed to get these into my cart on FNL's Mobile Site. Sadly, the dreaded credit card fail issue hit me hard that morning and I was unable to check out. I tried maybe 30 times, again and again, until FNL tweeted that my size was sold out.

Since then i'd resigned myself to just not having these, when a friend came through for me tonight. He managed to purchase them on release day, but by the time they arrived in the mail he no longer wanted them. He announced on his facebook that he was letting them go for retail + tax ($181) , and I quickly messaged him asking if he could wait till we could meet up and i'd take them. It took a week to get our schedules together, but tonight, just within the past hour, I finally managed to get the Carmine Vl's:
 He hadn't even taken them out of the box they were shipped in. I'm grateful to him honestly. He likes shoes like everyone on here does, he buys them fairly often, he's part of facebook groups; so he's aware that he easily could've sold these for over retail, $200 at the least, and yet he still let me get them for retail anyways, because he just didn't want them. He only wanted his money back and to give them to a person who did want them. Have nothing but respect for him. (Sorry for the rant
laugh.gif
)
Awesome story about your awesome friend.  I need me some of those here.  Unfortunately I'm the only that collects in my circle of friends.

Wow i cant believe this... I saw this guy on my local facebook group, so i decided to meet up with him at 4:30 in a local restaurant. was gonna sell my carmine 6s for $265. right when i went to the restaurant he texted me that he didnt want them anymore. really? damn this. sole supremacy offering me 335 for carmine 6s, i said HELL NO, but then i try to sell myself and its harder than i thought. nevertheless, i will NOT give up. i will never support sole supremacy's corrupt business tactics. NEVER. rot in hell sole supremacy i will not sell to you no matter what happens to me.

Wow i cant believe this... I saw this guy on my local facebook group, so i decided to meet up with him at 4:30 in a local restaurant. was gonna sell my carmine 6s for $265. right when i went to the restaurant he texted me that he didnt want them anymore. really? damn this. sole supremacy offering me 335 for carmine 6s, i said HELL NO, but then i try to sell myself and its harder than i thought. nevertheless, i will NOT give up. i will never support sole supremacy's corrupt business tactics. NEVER. rot in hell sole supremacy i will not sell to you no matter what happens to me.
Sole supremacy buying Carmine's for 335? I got 2 pairs. I still havnt found anyone to buy em yet.

Sole supremacy buying Carmine's for 335? I got 2 pairs. I still havnt found anyone to buy em yet.
Why would they buy for 335 when they are selling for 320?! http://www.solesupremacy.com/collections/11/products/2014-air-jordan-6-retro-carmine :rolleyes Sole won't even take any right now cuz they got an overstock, they stated on their IG/Twitter. At most, they would buy them off customers for about 210.

i meant 225.
Why would they buy for 335 when they are selling for 320?! http://www.solesupremacy.com/collections/11/products/2014-air-jordan-6-retro-carmine
eyes.gif
Sole won't even take any right now cuz they got an overstock, they stated on their IG/Twitter. At most, they would buy them off customers for about 210.
SOle wont take any right now because they are a corrupt, scamming, piece of ****, lowballing company. THATS why. the "overstock" **** is just an excuse, a lie. 210 is SUPER lowball. 

i meant 225.
Why would they buy for 335 when they are selling for 320?! http://www.solesupremacy.com/collections/11/products/2014-air-jordan-6-retro-carmine
eyes.gif
Sole won't even take any right now cuz they got an overstock, they stated on their IG/Twitter. At most, they would buy them off customers for about 210.
SOle wont take any right now because they are a corrupt, scamming, piece of ****, lowballing company. THATS why. the "overstock" **** is just an excuse, a lie. 210 is SUPER lowball. 
laugh.gif
 Dont hate on sole because they dont want your super GR shoe. Not their fault you cant make a "decent" profit from it. Hope you learned your lesson...

laugh.gif
 Dont hate on sole because they dont want your super GR shoe. Not their fault you cant make a "decent" profit from it. Hope you learned your lesson...
im hating on sole because they tried to lowball me with 210 for the extremely prestigious carmine 6s.. a shoe this hyped and prestigious shouldnt be sold for a MERE 35 FREAKING DOLLAR profit. That is just laugh worthy

i meant 225.
Why would they buy for 335 when they are selling for 320?! http://www.solesupremacy.com/collections/11/products/2014-air-jordan-6-retro-carmine :rolleyes Sole won't even take any right now cuz they got an overstock, they stated on their IG/Twitter. At most, they would buy them off customers for about 210.
:lol:  Dont hate on sole because they dont want your super GR shoe. Not their fault you cant make a "decent" profit from it. Hope you learned your lesson...
LoL exactly. They don't have to reach out to anyone to get kicks, people bring it to them. You either accept their offer or you don't.

They'll match any advertised price as long as the competing store has it in stock and they own a physical shop. If you're buying through them they are great. Selling through them, not so much. If you don't like the price they offer, run cosignment through them. I do it all the time.

:lol:  Dont hate on sole because they dont want your super GR shoe. Not their fault you cant make a "decent" profit from it. Hope you learned your lesson...
im hating on sole because they tried to lowball me with 210 for the extremely prestigious carmine 6s.. a shoe this hyped and prestigious shouldnt be sold for a MERE 35 FREAKING DOLLAR profit. That is just laugh worthy
You have to be trollin with this post. Prestigious? Lmao!! These were EVERYWHERE bruh. I joined 2 raffles and freakin won. Gave them to my nephew as a graduation gift. Nothing "prestigious" about these shoes...

LoL exactly. They don't have to reach out to anyone to get kicks, people bring it to them. You either accept their offer or you don't.

They'll match any advertised price as long as the competing store has it in stock and they own a physical shop. If you're buying through them they are great. Selling through them, not so much. If you don't like the price they offer, run cosignment through them. I do it all the time.
COnsignment is bullcrap too.. they keep 20%. lets say i sell my cigar 6s for 400, they get to keep 80 dollars. which means i only get 320. and theyr eoffering me 325.. so either way i get screwed over. might as well sell them on my own. i refuse to support this company. i would rather spend time selling on my own than to support a corrupt comapny

Yea man, if your buying to sell not wear, put in the effort to sale them, as SoleSupremacy has.
You wanting to be an overnight celebrity shoe seller?
I don't get what your upset about. A company that doesn't want to do your dirty work for free is "corrupt".
This America man. What have we taught our kids?

They were trying to offer me $175 for my 2006 Cardinals with shipping that would've been close to $150 :rofl:

However, I did get $330 after shipping for the Yeezy Foams and was lucky enough to find a DS pair of 2011 Royal foams on eBay the same day for $325 :smokin

Royal foam 1s for $250 thanks SS :D

Last edited:

i meant 225.

COnsignment is bullcrap too.. they keep 20%. lets say i sell my cigar 6s for 400, they get to keep 80 dollars. which means i only get 320. and theyr eoffering me 325.. so either way i get screwed over. might as well sell them on my own. i refuse to support this company. i would rather spend time selling on my own than to support a corrupt comapny
View media item 1037596Lol he said "prestigious". Had me rollin. I love these and love the color way which is why I bought em. But if it was up to quality I woulda passed. Even quality control wasn't on point with these. I wouldn't call these prestigious at all. Beautiful color way but like I said low quality.
And agreed that's what happens when you try to sell a GR fam. If I had mulitple pairs Id sell some pairs to SS. $225 not that bad

i sold extra pair  for 270 a week after the release.
laugh.gif
100 dollar profit. my personal pair was like just 70 lol. 

so uh what do you think of sole supremacy?

I hope everyone acknowledges that the quality of the black infrared 6's will more than likely be on par with the Carmines. So if you have an issue with these you may want to steer clear of the black infrareds as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom