Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

So you any of you guys uses those shoe guards, sole protector etc to keep the shoes mint and crease free as possible?

Someone please educate this old timer, since in my time we'd just wear shoes and break em in and get a new AJs the next year. But with the way Jordan Brands are marketing these shoes as limited collectibles now, I cant help but feel worried if I ruin these and have to pay reseller price to get em again.

I use sole protectors. Definitely worth the $20 bucks, they serve their intended purpose, are simple to apply and are not noticeable. It certainly doesn't hurt to use them.

u should, they re releasing next saturday bro...camp out at ur local footlocker atleast like 10 hrs before to secure ur pair. 
nerd.gif
????

Local shop said they were getting FSR this Friday. Said no one really knew about it, and they weren't going to make it public. Gonna have to swing by Friday morning and see what they have. Even though they said no one knew, they told me about it. I'm sure a line will be expected.

Local shop said they were getting FSR this Friday. Said no one really knew about it, and they weren't going to make it public. Gonna have to swing by Friday morning and see what they have. Even though they said no one knew, they told me about it. I'm sure a line will be expected.

That's cool... which there were that kind of "low-key" spots in the bay area...

so I tried the red lace and now i tried a black SB lace, im 9.5US TTS on all my J's but for 6's 

size down to 9 US fits me perfectly, please see below and check if its ok with a black lace, i got like more than 15 wears on my carmines, my first 6 and my favorite top 5 AJ's
Where do you grab your rounded laces from?
nerd.gif
 been looking for some mainly white to put in my 7s and a 5s

so I tried the red lace and now i tried a black SB lace, im 9.5US TTS on all my J's but for 6's 
size down to 9 US fits me perfectly, please see below and check if its ok with a black lace, i got like more than 15 wears on my carmines, my first 6 and my favorite top 5 AJ's

View media item 1156350

View media item 1156351

View media item 1156352
Where do you grab your rounded laces from? :nerd:  been looking for some mainly white to put in my 7s and a 5s
I would snatch those from him and burn them like The Thing

^Same here, I can barely stand looking at them in their box.
Saving them for two more weeks, it's my birthday.
I have Carmine's, Sport Blue's, & Black Toe's on ice until further notice.

Back
Top Bottom