Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Baby Jumpman wrote:

Ballerific703 wrote:

riddla713 wrote:

so out of all 3 jb doernbecher releases, which one was the hardest to get? most people dont like retro 2's in general, but the db 2 is high price when it comes to resellers. i cant wait to be on ndc next november so i can cop multiple db again.
Neither were hard if you had a computer, I copped two of each one that came out. The 6's were the weirdest release and the first two came out and then sold out ONCE

None were hard, all you had to do was call up a NT or concept store. Or you got lucky on NDC.

^ i don't know how everybody seems to be able to cop online but everytime i have ever tried i failed^^

and i don't want to hear i didn't try because i am online waiting hour's in advance , also i try on my home computer while my wife try's

on her laptop and everytime when we get to the end it say's that size is done. now i didn't know that niketown's took phone order's

til this release and i was able to cop on the restock. so now you better believe i will be on the phone first thing

when NT'S open to get all of the release i will be looking to get . v ALSO v

just got my pair from ntla yesterday and i have to say these shoes are hot in person and they are made very well.

i wish jordan would stop giving us all this junk and start making all of the retro's this good .............................................................. peace ood

Just So You Are Aware, Niketowns Won't Take Phone Orders Until The Monday FOLLOWING Release Day
wink.gif
....... If You're Putting In TheTime You Described, Online Purchases Should Have Been A Breeze For You.......

Hi I didn't know where to post this question at. But my friend got these shoes and is missing shoe string clamp. Is there anywhere to buyone of these? Thanks.

^Yup, the fit is
pimp.gif
I've been looking for that polo for a while and every time I've found it its a size to big or small, or the horse isn't gold.

i'm so relieved to have secured a pair for a reasonable price. NT'er to the rescue.

so, how many did they make of these? i can't wait to rock them around sydney.

I also was gonna get this polo but the damn back near the neck was ripped becuz of the alarm sensor...34.99 at Marshall's. Good eye and great minds thinkalike.

these haven't grown on me, and i know there's no way in hell these will hit a sale price any time soon. major #FAIL on my part. nice pix so far. thatfit w/ the polo is SICK. perfect time (winter) to wear it too.

the picture w/ the old nuggets jersey, did anyone ever find an authentic one like the one from the picture?

man im pissed im on vacation until monday i cant wait to see my pair in person but i cant complain im in orlando its better than being in the cold in bostonlol ill post pics when i get home

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Very nice in person....Thanks to a fellow niketalker Rightguard for retail on a meetup...great quality!!!
thats great man , i see you copped that pair

and i told you they were alot better in person and the quality was rite too...................................peace

Anyone Holding On To An Extra Pair Of These In A Size 12 That Would Be Willing To Let Them Go Around Cost PLEASE Let Me Know...... The Homie Is Feeling"Iceberged" That I Didn't Grab Him A Pair From The Phone-In Restocks
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Ill post some useful pics of how well these shoes hold up after 6 full wears
The only problem is the yellowing, it happens fast
I would like to see these pics William Rivera
nerd.gif

I'm concerned due to the amount of ice on the bottom.... I'm really torn I've wanted these since i saw the 1st pics. With my other 6s I BARELY wearthem cuz the 6 doesn't retro that much and the icy bottom...IDK if I could resist not wearing these with some regularity. To me that's once every othermonth or longer.... I guess the only solution would be two pair but I'm so anti-DS that would be a squander of funds... plus these resale prices sheesh....

I guess it's on the list of "Uncoppables" for 2K9

tired.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Ill post some useful pics of how well these shoes hold up after 6 full wears
The only problem is the yellowing, it happens fast
Really wanna see those pics
nerd.gif

specially the yellowing on the sole,,,,,,, damn after 6 wears hope is not what im thinking
tired.gif

NTBoston has sizes 7.5, 14 (617)267-3400
NTChicago has sizes 9, 9.5 (might have more smaller sizes) (312)642-6363
21 Mercer has sizes 7.5, 12 (212)226-5433
White Plains/Westchester has sizes 14, 15 (914)946-6214
All these stores might have more sizes but these are the sizes that employees said they had when I asked if they were still in stock. I was only asking for 1particular size.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Very nice in person....Thanks to a fellow niketalker Rightguard for retail on a meetup...great quality!!!
thats great man , i see you copped that pair

and i told you they were alot better in person and the quality was rite too...................................peace

Oh yeah!!!

i feel like its going to be forever until i even get to see mine...damn NT and their hating canada (aside from the true blue 3's of course)

Back
Top Bottom