Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

NTBoston has sizes 7.5, 14 (617)267-3400
NTChicago has sizes 9, 9.5 (might have more smaller sizes) (312)642-6363
21 Mercer has sizes 7.5, 12 (212)226-5433
White Plains/Westchester has sizes 14, 15 (914)946-6214
All these stores might have more sizes but these are the sizes that employees said they had when I asked if they were still in stock. I was only asking for 1 particular size.
you, good sir, are NT's knight in shining 3M armour.
pimp.gif

I wish JB would put as much effort as they put into these into all there retro's.....I am really pleased with these!!

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

NTBoston has sizes 7.5, 14 (617)267-3400
NTChicago has sizes 9, 9.5 (might have more smaller sizes) (312)642-6363
21 Mercer has sizes 7.5, 12 (212)226-5433
White Plains/Westchester has sizes 14, 15 (914)946-6214
All these stores might have more sizes but these are the sizes that employees said they had when I asked if they were still in stock. I was only asking for 1 particular size.
you, good sir, are NT's knight in shining 3M armour.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
thanks your pair is boxed up ready to be shipped out tomorrow.

my pix as promised.

notice the last one with the missing lace hole that i had mentioned

(a missing lace hole as u can see here)

^^^^guess you'll cop the next DB release, which is almost confirmed 2 be lime green/cotton candy pink/ shimmering gold/ macaroni cheese orange

nice collection tho, I had 2 pass on the 1s

Passed on the 1s and 2s...i just couldn't pull em off like that.
Im appreciating the DB VIs more and more everyday, they are far superior compared to the other DBs IMO.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^guess you'll cop the next DB release, which is almost confirmed 2 be lime green/cotton candy pink/ shimmering gold/ macaroni cheese orange

oh word? Those sound hot. Thanks for the info.

I like these much more than the 1s and 2s but I just wanted to keep a little collection going. The 2s aren't bad imo but I don't see myself rocking the1s...yet.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

laugh.gif

Yeah in a way I feel they produced a huge amont of these.... Good to see mst peeps dt wanted em gt em.....
Best release of 09 IMO along with the w/red. XIi and SJ....

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I'm still amazed that these are still sitting on shelves everywhere...

Where is everywhere cuz ? ? ? ? Help a NikeTalker out though size 10.5-11...I know we all gotta eat but some of the PMs I've gotten about these.... ($250and up) I'm 26 with kids (not hyped) I don't have hundreds at my disposal for Jordans but would pay up to $200-225 shipped . . . .

Also, the 1 is my favorite Jordan but I didn't like the DB1 at all . . . . do like the 2's though but the DB hype it runs so deep . . . .

just recieved my 3rd pair of size 8 this morning from FedEx

I want 2 put some more mileage on my DB 6s before I take pics ( I like 2 build a demand when I provide this site with insight=p)

I just got back 4rm Iraq and missed out on a lot of Releases... But these are a Must-get for me. Any help finding them in a size 9.5 would be gwould b begreatly appreciated

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I'm still amazed that these are still sitting on shelves everywhere...

Where is everywhere cuz ? ? ? ? Help a NikeTalker out though size 10.5-11...I know we all gotta eat but some of the PMs I've gotten about these.... ($250 and up) I'm 26 with kids (not hyped) I don't have hundreds at my disposal for Jordans but would pay up to $200-225 shipped . . . .

Also, the 1 is my favorite Jordan but I didn't like the DB1 at all . . . . do like the 2's though but the DB hype it runs so deep . . . .

21 w/ a 1yr old size 12 help a brotha out

Back
Top Bottom