Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by KIDDfromHTK

I wish I had for hand so I could give those 4 thumbs down!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
CHARLIE MURPHY

i know im off topic but since this is a vi thread does anyone know where i can find the video ,where michael was wearing the vis that were cut in the toeboxarea due to a toe injury he had thanks i tryed youtube but i cant find it

thanks for lookin out man...not my size but hopefully someone grabs them up that needs them (not resellers)

so friggin happy. the babies arrived today. i was worried about only being able to cop a sz10 (my feet go as low as 9) and VI's run big, but they'refine. they fit great. they feel and look incredible. the satin is a showstopper. vi's have always had one of the best uppers in terms of fit, nowthey're even better.

respect and many thanks to baby jumpman

Originally Posted by eltouha

so friggin happy. the babies arrived today. i was worried about only being able to cop a sz10 (my feet go as low as 9) and VI's run big, but they're fine. they fit great. they feel and look incredible. the satin is a showstopper. vi's have always had one of the best uppers in terms of fit, now they're even better.

respect and many thanks to baby jumpman
pimp.gif

I swear by solesavers! I use them on all my Yeezys, and anythin with a icey sole. Definetly relieves the stress of worrying about your soles.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

I swear by solesavers! I use them on all my Yeezys, and anythin with a icey sole. Definetly relieves the stress of worrying about your soles.
yep good product

Back
Top Bottom