Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

solesavers = ridiculous item

do they work? kind of

is there a product that will keep your icy (rubber) bottoms from yellowing at all? NO

SeaGlow is more of a friend to your icy bottoms; they don't have to be piss yellow to use it....

wink.gif

Eltouha glad you like them. But damn does anyone just take there sneakers out the box and wear them anymore? A little wipe down of the sole after you wear themgoes a long way.

Word, yellowing just adds a classic touch to Icy Soles.

If you really for desperate for some Ice ones again, just Sea Glow them.

thats why you buy 2 pairs one to rock and the other one you keep on ice.now if you only have 1 pair just wear them you only live once.i havent worn minesbecause of the snow
frown.gif

I got an idea, just keep your sneakers in the box if you're worried about messing up the outsole. That will save you from buying sole savers; a ridiculousproduct at a ridiculous price.

Can't believe stores are getting more shipments....thought these were gone but I guess not. Gorgeous shoe though, loving the suede

With all the hype and confusion surrounding the Space Jams, I might just pass on them and focus on trying to get these and a couple pair of 1's I missedthis year...

Having 2000 Space Jams worn 3 or 4 times in nine years FTW
happy.gif

I want these more than any other DB release and the releases I beast over never ever release in my city or state....

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

copped for 225
ohwell.gif
Honestly, I wouldn't feel bad about that. That's not much of a markup once you figure in the cost of the shoe + tax + possible shippingto the seller, and then the cost on the seller to ship them to you, and if you paid through PayPal, the 3% fee to accept that payment. Did you get them oneBay? Because if that's the case, a seller would pretty much have to charge $225 shipped just to break EVEN after eBay listing, and/or final value fees. EBay has reeeeaaally gotten out of hand with fees these last couple of years.

just went to niketown portland they have a few sizes of Doerenbacher VI's for full price $165. To bad it chrismas time and I'm broke as a joke. Theyhad at least one pair of 10 and 10.5's. The employee said a guy who bought a bunch of pairs when they dropped returned them today or yesterday. He said itwas mostly smaller sizes but just call them if interested

^^^ thanks for the heads up.... i hope people that are crying the didnt get a pair actually get one of the portland pairs... otherwise, they slippin yet againlol

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ thanks for the heads up.... i hope people that are crying the didnt get a pair actually get one of the portland pairs... otherwise, they slippin yet again lol
I'm workin on it... good lookin on the info too, reminds me of the Golden Age of NikeTalk....

All help, no crap
laugh.gif

^^^ get on it quick... dude posted the info in the outlet thread also and possibly somewhere else.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Eltouha glad you like them. But damn does anyone just take there sneakers out the box and wear them anymore?

when you look around NT, those of us who do seem like a minority.
frown.gif
sad panda is sad.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Eltouha glad you like them. But damn does anyone just take there sneakers out the box and wear them anymore? A little wipe down of the sole after you wear them goes a long way.
Thats what i do to all of my shoes and they still look new.

wow, solesavers? Whats the point of buying shoes? Half of you dont wear em, the other half put some saran wrap on the bottom. Ridiculous

i'm starting to rock all my vintage jordan and air max heat...unfortunately winter has arrived in canada. These DB 6's will adorn my feet first sign ofspring.

^whoa dude you're cool^

go to Picc-Up thread with the gloating and bragging if you're not gonna help out in here; I'm still looking and maybe others are too

Ask me if I'm mad or hating? The answer is no, but I come in here to see updates and new info on how to grab these and I gotta scroll down a half a page ofyour ninjahood-sized pix with the stupid, fruity camera flash that makes them look ashy and like there is some spots on the toebox of your left shoe....

There is a thread for just this sort of shoe-showing...its the Post your Picc-up Thread... try it out please....

^Relax son! its your own fault you dont have a pair by now with all the restocks that were posted here use the information given and get yours...i made callsjust yesterday and got my 4th size 9...it aint hard buddy

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^Relax son! its your own fault you dont have a pair by now with all the restocks that were posted here use the information given and get yours...i made calls just yesterday and got my 4th size 9...it aint hard buddy
u can easily mind your own business "son" this thread isnt to post your picc-ups, its not an Official thread so picc-ups should go inthe appropriate thread...and I dont wear size 9 so u really dont know the degree of difficulty I'm having obtaining these....fall bacc with your 4 pairsand let me get to finding my one.... "buddy"

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom