Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^Relax son! its your own fault you dont have a pair by now with all the restocks that were posted here use the information given and get yours...i made calls just yesterday and got my 4th size 9...it aint hard buddy
u can easily mind your own business "son" this thread isnt to post your picc-ups, its not an Official thread so picc-ups should go in the appropriate thread...and I dont wear size 9 so u really dont know the degree of difficulty I'm having obtaining these....fall bacc with your 4 pairs and let me get to finding my one.... "buddy"

eyes.gif

i didnt say you were a size 9 but if i was able to find a couple size 12's for peeps im sure your size is a breeze as well you a mod now... i think imapost my pics as well all 4 pairs together just for you...if the shoe is related to the thread by all means we can post pics Jr.!

^^^The time it took you to respond you could've called a store or two, or even just used Nikefind. If you wanted these that much you would have them bynow. And posting pics is fine, some people prefer to see more pics to help them determine if they want a pair.

Spoiler [+]

only size that is hard to cop now at a good price would most likely be 12.5. I've seen numerous db VI's on iss and nt buy/sell go for under $220.I've also seen guys with 40+ pairs in a single household (which isn't smart imo), but hey i'm sure they put in work for them.... maybe dude islooking for a discount?lol

Nah not a mod, just somebody who tires of members on here who dont read or follow the rules; post pics all u want doesnt bother me at all and dude's pairlook mad ashy and spotted up anyway I was just telling him that isn't helping anybody in here get them that are still looking... dont call me junior eitherI'm actually Senior I have a Jr. so anyway...

If you're mad cuz I redirected your
embarassed.gif
"domesticpartner"
wink.gif
sorry dude, this just isnt the place for it.... yourunion is legally recognized in Iowa though
nerd.gif
congrats to you guys forblazing your own trail and going where society doesnt accept or recognize you two as a formal,legal couple....

I'm on the hunt for a size 10.5 or 11 and I have more than enough time, money, and Jordans to wait for the right time and price.... so thanks for yourinput.

smokin.gif

EDIT: I am looking for a discount, who isn't? Also just looking for new info to grab them for retail, dont have all day to scour and hunt the internet andNikeTowns for the DB6. I got kids and other things I gotta take care of I'm just on vacation right now from work and tryna find some Jordans I'vemissed out on. Anybody that wants to talk smacc just PM me I 8nt gettin banned again for you flamers, and y'all dont talk so tough thru PM
smh.gif

NT Portland only 8 and 8.5 left.... dont look like a 10.5 or 11 to me... thanks for everybody helpin those of us who arent "COP MASTERS" andmagically gain access to every,all, any Jordan release....keep the tips coming I want these for retail.... and I did everything suggested from BabyJumpman(smartmouth) and others I'm just too slow or whatever... I'll keep looking and didnt mean to offend anybody I just think those are bad pics of a greatshoe and take a lot of bandwidth

ohwell.gif

these will always look ashy coz of da flash ... but they aren't trust me.... these shoes are beautiful IMO..

I have 4 Pairs in a size 13 and I will be sporting them, stocking them...I might even get rid of a pair. Non the less...I'm glad that I got mine.
pimp.gif

finally going to get mine tomorrow...been a very long and impatient month wait man. Too bad its snowing.

Got mine in yesterday... last sz 10.5 to be found with nikefind... thanks to the man that plugged me in, u know who u are
wink.gif

Reinvigorated my faith in NT as a positive place to get what u need... these can be found for retail, u gotta do A LOT of calling and be ready to drop thatcard number ASAP... I was extremely satisfied with this release... copped for $182 and some change w/ 2-day FedEx shipping... didn't wanna wait all day forthem so I went to the hub and swooped them up around 10:30 AM. I'm in the MidWest and we've had heavy snows so IDK when these will get out and about;but in the meantime they are the best 6 to release in awhile IMO... these should've been the 08 Olys though

Back
Top Bottom