Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Its going to be an easy shoe to get... Whats all the hype about? If you got yours early, pat yourself on the back; BIG DEAL!! Everyone will have them soon
laugh.gif
But he did come off as a lil salty.

Frank post those pics
nerd.gif

*scratches head* Not sure how dude came off salty. All the man said was congrats on coppin early..it aint that serious...and he plans on coppin 2 pairs in a couple of weeks anyway. I don't know...not stickin up for homie, cuz I don't even know dude..but you NT'ers react to everything a little too much..*kanye shrug*

R00m112 the limit was 5

Edit:I see people throwing out the #1000 for production numbers, I know I mentioned that the previous 2 releases were around that number. I don't know if that's true for these. Ebay listings are saying 1000 but I doubt it.
Damn a limit of 5? That's odd, it seems like they really dropped the ball on this release all around.

I heard from another source besides you that said the production was around 1,000 also. I'm not sure if there is a way to really know for sure though.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Mine are being ground shipped too. lol

Still in progress but I am sure I will get that second email today saying they are shipped.

Yeah lets hope so mines are ground shipped 2 ................... still they are
pimp.gif

i dont know why people are all over this shoe its not all that i can live with out these just because its a vi most of you will just resell these

Originally Posted by r00m112

Im just gon wait till Nov. 14th and jus copp my 2 pair...
pimp.gif
. Its going to be an easy shoe to get... Whats all the hype about? If you got yours early, pat yourself on the back; BIG DEAL!! Everyone will have them soon, if you want them bad enough!
You realize this is a very limited release right? Someone said about only 1,000 were being made. Plus, there are some people whose only option was to get these online, I believe someone on here mentioned they were from Nebraska. Now, who knows how many will be left for online.

I agree, its limited. I just saying that "I" can come across these easily.. AND i will have a pair or two up for grabs.. I feel you for the people inthe boondocks that have just the online option. But still, whats all the hype for???

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Im just gon wait till Nov. 14th and jus copp my 2 pair...
pimp.gif
. Its going to be an easy shoe to get... Whats all the hype about? If you got yours early, pat yourself on the back; BIG DEAL!! Everyone will have them soon, if you want them bad enough!

mister-salty001-REAL-784874.JPG
laugh.gif
But he did come off as a lil salty.

Frank post those pics
nerd.gif

*scratches head* Not sure how dude came off salty. All the man said was congrats on coppin early..it aint that serious...and he plans on coppin 2 pairs in a couple of weeks anyway. I don't know...not stickin up for homie, cuz I don't even know dude..but you NT'ers react to everything a little too much..*kanye shrug*

*I agree** NT'ers overreact!! If you got your early, Congrats!! Standing Ovation!! Im still getting my mulitple pairs.
roll.gif
I will have a couple up for grabs...

Looks like I'll be up at midnight on November 14th (thanks to the closest NT being a 7 hour drive). I know this doesn't happen much on NT anymore, butanyone who copped a pair, or 2, or 3 extra and has a 10.5, I'd take them with some "tip" added.

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

Originally Posted by jcliz

Looks like I'll be up at midnight on November 14th .

same or maybe i just wont sleep depending on when they hit NDC
After they let all of these go early, I wonder how many they even have left on NDC.

I don't particularly care for the colorway..but I do support the Doernbecher charity cause so if I can obtain these fairly easily like I did the 2's acouple of years ago then I'll cop...if not, it's just $ saved for December.
grin.gif

Not trying to kill yall hopes but i honestly doubt NDC will put these back up... if they do... by all means i will be posted up as well! LOL

cant wait for tomorrow when mine get here... no matter what pic i look at, that still does NOT look varsity red... looks more like a coral.

^Pics looking good Frank, Fedex dropped them off a little while ago, will have pics soon.

nice, can't wait till mine gets here.

Back
Top Bottom