Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Pls tell me this is FALSE !!!
dude u ordered at least 5 pairs.... y would it matter to u?
laugh.gif

Bigj, its called GREED, but I cant knock dudes hustle.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Pls tell me this is FALSE !!!
dude u ordered at least 5 pairs.... y would it matter to u?
laugh.gif
I know he wants more pairs to sell on ebay RESELLER ALERT
roll.gif
yea i have no problem with resellers as i do it from time to time also. but at least RESPECT dudes in the forum and do ur dirty and keep it movinginstead of posting like he's thirsty for his pair. thats where my problem lies. some people in here truly missed out on these that have been waiting monthson them. its like throwing salt in the wound
eyes.gif

^
laugh.gif
KC I'll txt u after I ship the kicks, prolly around 2:00, just keep me in mind when that release rolls around. If the pair that I have on eBaydoesn't sell whoever needs a 10 hit me up, at cost (feel free to tip lol). Also Kicksiscrack I didn't forget about you I'll shoot you a txt as soonas I find out what my boy is doing.

I know i have also done that but come on he got 5 pairs and wanting more thats more than just reselling 1 or 2 to pay for yours but he's resellling themall thats the problem i Have and preventing people who really want them to wear
laugh.gif

not a big fan of these, but if i can get a pair, i will save them so i can resell them in the later future. i know these will be worth hell cash in the future!

Originally Posted by superfly

not a big fan of these, but if i can get a pair, i will save them so i can resell them in the later future. i know these will be worth hell cash in the future!
u make 0 sense 100% of the time dude.
eyes.gif

Bro dont worry about who i am you have nerve to come on here wanting more pairs when just bought 5 and preventing people who really want them to wear then youput them in your sig and then on ebay thats what wrong with sneaker community in general people like U i get buying a few pairs to pay for my own and make afew bucks but buying 5 and then wanting more and coming on here on throwing in people faces about it like i said RESELLER ALERT MAJOR AND YEAH GET OUT OF HEREWITH THAT CRAP
laugh.gif

Bro dont worry about who i am you have nerve to come on here wanting more pairs when just bought 5 and preventing people who really want them to wear then you put them in your sig and then on ebay thats what wrong with sneaker community in general people like U i get buying a few pairs to pay for my own and make a few bucks but buying 5 and then wanting more and coming on here on throwing in people faces about it like i said RESELLER ALERT MAJOR AND YEAH GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT CRAP
laugh.gif
Damn, that is kinda grimey that dude has it in his signature like that. We have dudes in here helping others out, shouts to BabyJumpman, and thenthe other side of the spectrum here.

Don't get me wrong, I've resold myself from time to time, I'm an MBA student and it's not cheap. But if I do it, I'm not going to beadvertising in here and rubbing it in people's faces.

Bro dont worry about who i am you have nerve to come on here wanting more pairs when just bought 5 and preventing people who really want them to wear then you put them in your sig and then on ebay thats what wrong with sneaker community in general people like U i get buying a few pairs to pay for my own and make a few bucks but buying 5 and then wanting more and coming on here on throwing in people faces about it like i said RESELLER ALERT MAJOR AND YEAH GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT CRAP
laugh.gif

bro simmer down. Sound like a female dog with all dat complaining , get on your grind like me when i got 5 pair. Btw im keepn one for myself

laugh.gif

bro simmer down. Sound like a female dog with all dat complaining , get on your grind like me when i got 5 pair. Btw im keepn one for myself
indifferent.gif

That aint a grind anybody can do it but on here people try to help each other out thats called greed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what grind did u get on dude so i can be like u?
but honestly, we are all pretty much saying do u on the reselling tip but just stop insulting dudes in here.
1. they arent selling for ur asking price on ebay so y list for that much on here? they go for 280 - 315 shipped right now but ur sig says $325... give thatgood old niketalk discount (ur expected profit after ebay fees)
2. stop acting like u need more pairs... u know, just kick it in here with the guys and stuff, but dont insult dudes like u dont have em already

That aint a grind anybody can do it but on here people try to help each other out thats called greed
laugh.gif

i dnt care about your perception,and on Niktalk certain people help people out i look out for the peeps who looked out for me b4 i helped some homies where imfrm cop

I just got mine in, these are definitely better in person than I expected. In the original pics I was very suspect of the suede, but the materials are actuallyvery nice in person, I can't complain about this release.

laugh.gif

i dnt care about your perception,and on Niktalk certain people help people out i look out for the peeps who looked out for me b4 i helped some homies where im frm cop

This dude just aint getting it what a lame O well
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what grind did u get on dude so i can be like u?
but honestly, we are all pretty much saying do u on the reselling tip but just stop insulting dudes in here.
1. they arent selling for ur asking price on ebay so y list for that much on here? they go for 280 - 315 shipped right now but ur sig says $325... give that good old niketalk discount (ur expected profit after ebay fees)
2. stop acting like u need more pairs... u know, just kick it in here with the guys and stuff, but dont insult dudes like u dont have em already

see u real bro, unfortunately some people in this thread arent im not going to mention any names anyone who want for 315 pm me. But i need this money , no timeto work bcuz college and basketball

I appreciate all the love, wish this thread was filled with it to lol. I was/am reselling a pair as you can see in my sig in my earlier posts. It's part ofthis "game/culture" it allows people to get releases they might not have access to. Cut the kid some slack as much as we may not like resellers therehere to stay whenever there's a potential to make profit. I'm sure everyone will sell a pair of kicks for more then what they paid for them at one timeor another. Blame NDC for not letting the limit be 2, but at least sell 1 pair to someone who wants them and missed out.

Nah baby jumpman i got respect for what you say and for what you do for niketalk but this dude is not all the stuff he puts on here wanting more and more kicksand then slaps people in the face with 5 pairs and then wants more and then calls it a grind but anyways i appreciate u dude

Nah baby jumpman i got respect for what you say and for what you do for niketalk but this dude is not all the stuff he puts on here wanting more and more kicks and then slaps people in the face with 5 pairs and then wants more and then calls it a grind but anyways i appreciate u dude

your pointless
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom