Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Nah baby jumpman i got respect for what you say and for what you do for niketalk but this dude is not all the stuff he puts on here wanting more and more kicks and then slaps people in the face with 5 pairs and then wants more and then calls it a grind but anyways i appreciate u dude

your pointless
roll.gif

Dude go do something else with your time instead of being here and being lame
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah baby jumpman i got respect for what you say and for what you do for niketalk but this dude is not all the stuff he puts on here wanting more and more kicks and then slaps people in the face with 5 pairs and then wants more and then calls it a grind but anyways i appreciate u dude

your pointless
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i will once they put some more on nike
roll.gif

your pointless
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i will once they put some more on nike
roll.gif

Their wont be anymore
roll.gif

to u guys that didnt cop and need to wait for the official release... just make sure ur on the phones come nov 14th to see if the niketowns that get them dophone orders. there is still a chance to cop for retail.

Originally Posted by r00m112

I just got mine in, these are definitely better in person than I expected. In the original pics I was very suspect of the suede, but the materials are actually very nice in person, I can't complain about this release.

Im glad u got your's

I got mine kicks like 10 minutes they are DEF worth it dawn great quality love them
pimp.gif
They are X3 times better than what I was expecting, suede is great, ICEY soles and the inside
smokin.gif
GREAT

Before i copped mine yesterday i had called a few niketowns they told me they were giving wristbands the day before they release

^^^^ ooooooo well um, well..... damn
a wristband release = no hope

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

Originally Posted by bigj505

well said sir
1 of little faith lol, have hope. I know for a fact (my speculation of course) that all Niketowns will not sell out of these on the first day,like J said be on your phones ready to call Niketowns that you think won't sell out. I got my DB 1s like that kinda, bought them from ebay, looked at thereceipt and found out dude did a phone order right from my local NikeTown. SMH at me for slacking and not doing that myself. So if you really want these dosome legwork, call to see if there doing wristbands or whatever. And the official release date is 11/14.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by electricfeel11

Originally Posted by bigj505

well said sir
1 of little faith lol, have hope. I know for a fact (my speculation of course) that all Niketowns will not sell out of these on the first day, like J said be on your phones ready to call Niketowns that you think won't sell out. I got my DB 1s like that kinda, bought them from ebay, looked at the receipt and found out dude did a phone order right from my local NikeTown. SMH at me for slacking and not doing that myself. So if you really want these do some legwork, call to see if there doing wristbands or whatever. And the official release date is 11/14.
lmao dude copped them from ur backyard and sold them to u... i know u felt dirty and abused afterwards
happy.gif

IF ANYONE HAS AN EXTRA sz 11 OR 11.5 PM ME. I AM GOING TO BE OUT OF TOWN ON RD. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKSGUYS!

^Yea I did. I saw the receipt and was like NTNY +@@
laugh.gif
Thats cuz some didn't get there shipment till a couple of days later but it wasn't to badsince I didn't pay that much of a mark up. KC I just dropped of your pair at the post office, as I was leaving I saw the fedex guy come into mydevelopment. I just hope no takes my package lol, finally got my size 9 in ground shipping FTL but the wait is worth it.

Here are the pics of mines they are really nice
pimp.gif

Sorry no pics of my thirth pair cause is my lil bro's pair he didnt want me to touch them, he didnt even want me to look at them
roll.gif

Jordansneakerhead23 wrote:
_________________________________________________________________________________________
JORDAN VI Doernbecher $330 ShippedOBO
Sz 8, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 12.5 AVAILABLE, in hand ready to ship.
PM me for details, will listen to all SERIOUS OFFERS.

________________________________________________________________________________________
WOW!!

lol a lot of niketalkers got this early release on lock. See dudes with almost a full size run. Even if ndc would have limited to two it wouldn't havemattered to these beast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

can someone send me a link to these please lol
There is a link around the top on page 43. I'm not sure how much is left at this point though.

2 different fedex trucks today, numbers 3 and 4 here Keeping a pair and the other is for my boy.

Bonus:

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

can someone send me a link to these please lol
There is a link around the top on page 43. I'm not sure how much is left at this point though.
#$!! iuno how i missed that.. good look

any chance in a restock??

Back
Top Bottom