Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

I've heard from a VERY reliable source that only about 200 total were shipped out to stores. No spot is gettingmore than 2 full runs and there are only a handful that are even getting the 2.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

can someone send me a link to these please lol
There is a link around the top on page 43. I'm not sure how much is left at this point though.
#$!! iuno how i missed that.. good look

any chance in a restock??
I mean from the looks of things, it's not looking like there will be one. At first, when they popped up last week on NDC, a bunch of peopleordered. And then last night when they popped up again, the stock started out with I believe 9.5-10.5 already sold out, and as more people bought, most sizesstarted being taken down. I'm not sure why they would take those sizes down if they still had more in stock.

Originally Posted by youngc91

I've heard from a VERY reliable source that only about 200 total were shipped out to stores. No spot is getting more than 2 full runs and there are only a handful that are even getting the 2.

Nice thanks for the info, that's pretty much to be expected. Did you happen to hear how many were produced total?

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

When is the release?
November 14th, in Niketown's and Nikestore's only. It is also supposed to be a Nike.com release also, but it looks like they may have soldtheir whole inventory already.

Ok so for everyone asking I only have 1 size 10 left, the other 10 is for my boy. I'm not sure who I'm going to sell them to since plenty of NTers thatmissed out on both releases hit me up about them. I'm not trying to turn this into a bidding war so im only charging what i paid plus shipping and fees toyou of course you're welcome to tip. When I figure out who will get the extra 10 I'll post it on here.

Thanks for the info^ Has anyone confirmed about being sold out in the inventory?....

I don't think anyone can confirm that, but if you click on the link below to the page on nike.com (props to BabyJumpman for originally posting this), theyonly have a size 16 and 18 left, which would lead me to believe they sold their whole inventory.

Nike.com

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

In my opinion these are the best looking Jordans out of the whole Doernbecher line so far
idk... i kinda like the 2s more... but these are piff also... fedex keeps playing with my emotions... im like hey, ur delivering to a business andthey are like nawwwww its to a home so we gonna delivery after business hrs lol

Originally Posted by r00m112

Thanks for the info^ Has anyone confirmed about being sold out in the inventory?....

I don't think anyone can confirm that, but if you click on the link below to the page on nike.com (props to BabyJumpman for originally posting this), they only have a size 16 and 18 left, which would lead me to believe they sold their whole inventory.

Nike.com
Thanks bro! I hope u get ur pair! Thanks for the help and big heads up to BabyJumpman!

Just got them in, had to take some pics for it, too nice!
db01.jpg

db02.jpg

db03.jpg

db04.jpg

btw, i believe they sold most of them out the first time, i've ordered 3 pair and only got 2, i had a 9.5 was sold out.

^Nice pics, prolly the nicest so far. I need to step my camera game up actually buy a camera first
laugh.gif

nice pics dude!!!!
btw - cancellation emails are going out so if u dont get one, then ur good... my size was an oddddddd size. 1 shipped. 1 didnt. all good tho

thanks guy, just a sony slr, i've had it for a while. and tobigj505, i did got my 9.5 canceled email, but it wasn't because i ordered late, i placed myorder at 5am that day. but stupid ndc said my card doesn't match my address since i was recently moved, it took the fraud department 2 days to figure thatout and clear my order,by then the 9.5 was sold out. so i'll not be surprised that they sold everything out.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Kinda glad I ordered the 9 instead of a 9.5 cuz my order might've gotten cancelled. At least you and J got a pair though
pimp.gif

To everyone that hit me up about the size 10 the only fair way to see who gets it is gunna be whoever guess's my favorite number and posts it in the thread. To see that I'm not lying and to give a hint I've posted my favorite number on here before all you have to do is search. Whoever wins I hope you really want them

Spoiler [+]
It's pretty obvious, don't over analyze
eyes.gif

^Kinda glad I ordered the 9 instead of a 9.5 cuz my order might've gotten cancelled. At least you and J got a pair though
pimp.gif

To everyone that hit me up about the size 10 the only fair way to see who gets it is gunna be whoever guess's my favorite number and posts it in thethread. To see that I'm not lying and to give a hint I've posted my favorite number on here before all you have to do is search. Whoever wins I hopeyou really want them

Spoiler [+]

got mine today. since everyone is posting pics (as if my pair is any different
laugh.gif
)...

f54qra.jpg

14l3nt3.jpg

j5bfjc.jpg

2dlow82.jpg

naliu.jpg

and of course THE ICE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

35iuh4o.jpg

I must say I am IMPRESSED with these. Quality is there. These are definitely "unique" to say the least.
Will def. keep a pair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mike- thanks for the heads up last night bro. preciate it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif

To everyone that hit me up about the size 10 the only fair way to see who gets it is gunna be whoever guess's my favorite number and posts it in the thread. To see that I'm not lying and to give a hint I've posted my favorite number on here before all you have to do is search. Whoever wins I hope you really want them

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

wink.gif

Joe nice pics. Sorry for everyone who hit me up bout the size 10, if my boy doesn't come through for his then off they go to a fellow NTer
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom