Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

PYS probably didnt sell out and instead took them down and will lower the price.and if they did sell out then
eek.gif

smh

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yeah, northside... u obviously haven't held these in ur hands. quality is is better than most other jordans that have released over the last SEVERAL YEARS. they used real suede. also, i been doin this since '86, real talk. 1st grade, OG bred 1s and been at it ever since. that being said, ur making a fool of urself assuming only the new generation likes these. tell em why u mad, son.

*EDIT*

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Wow,ashy dust collecting shoes... ...they used 25 year old suede...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

*EDIT 2*

damn anomoly, u ain't have to ether that boy like that.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yeah this dude northside is on other thread saying all shoes are ashy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jclay

2 more days til the release!!! NDC don't fail me lol

i knowwww im soo ready for friday!!!!..right after work im jumpin straight on the computer

yooo..what time do these release tho? like midnight ET?
cuz thats 11 in houston....and i get off work @ 10
ohwell.gif
...bout to bespeedin on the highway
devil.gif

looks like resell prices are gonna be horrible..*@!+ they goin for DMP 6 prices now..

Originally Posted by MrWavez

i knowwww im soo ready for friday!!!!..right after work im jumpin straight on the computer

ohwell.gif
...bout to be speedin on the highway
devil.gif

looks like resell prices are gonna be horrible..*@!+ they goin for DMP 6 prices now..

they usually release around 2:30 am pacific time so thats 5:30am eastern and 4:30am central time

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

ohwell.gif
devil.gif

they usually release around 2:30 am pacific time so thats 5:30am eastern and 4:30am central time

thaaanks
pimp.gif

cant wait!

ohwell.gif
devil.gif

thaaanks
pimp.gif

cant wait!
Appreciate all the info! I wont be goin out or gettin drunk until these are ordered lol

ohwell.gif
devil.gif

Thanks for this info. I never stayed up for a NDC release before. Have you experienced this with past releases?

Originally Posted by r00m112

ohwell.gif
devil.gif

Thanks for this info. I never stayed up for a NDC release before. Have you experienced this with past releases?

yes i have with the 1's from last year just start looking at site about 10 minutes before that time they should be there also i found this out the hard waynike go threw orders by the fastest shipping first overnight then 2 day and the ground and the free shipping which is ground they go in that order so if youreally want them i would say go with faster shipping for process

ohwell.gif
devil.gif

yes i have with the 1's from last year just start looking at site about 10 minutes before that time they should be there also i found this out the hard way nike go threw orders by the fastest shipping first overnight then 2 day and the ground and the free shipping which is ground they go in that order so if you really want them i would say go with faster shipping for process
wait what?
indifferent.gif

muthafffffffffffffff
smh.gif

dont that #!*! be like 30 extra bucks?...*sighs*
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
devil.gif

yes i have with the 1's from last year just start looking at site about 10 minutes before that time they should be there also i found this out the hard way nike go threw orders by the fastest shipping first overnight then 2 day and the ground and the free shipping which is ground they go in that order so if you really want them i would say go with faster shipping for process
wait what?
indifferent.gif

muthafffffffffffffff
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

nah i would say go with 2 day its 14.00 and ground 8.00

ohwell.gif
devil.gif

wait what?
indifferent.gif

muthafffffffffffffff
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

nah i would say go with 2 day its 14.00 and ground 8.00

Not true at all. I thought that was the case too. I ordered the eminem retro 2's on ground shipping because I rushed so fast when I purchased them. Then Iwent back through and ordered another pair and paid for next day shipping. Got both pairs!
mltd9j.jpg

well m gna try my luck online too.... saw sme ending bout 250 on the bay but i doubt bidders be looking at shipping price.... coz on that particular auctionshipping was almost 3 bills.... now dats crazy... no way m sppending close to 5 bills total for these.....

Ok, so just to clarify: people with previous experience suggest that these will be up around 5:30 am EST on Saturday morning correct? I was thinking that Nikewas similar to Eastbay and released at midnight EST on Friday night/technically Saturday early, EARLY morning.

Hasn't there been an issue in the past with these types of releases showing up on Nike's flash vs. non-flash site?

I didn't get the 1's last year, even tho I woke up at 4:40 am (EST) and refreshed every 5 minutes!!! Later heard they were on the non-flash site, sowhat the @$#$&^(!( is that? Can anyone help -- don't want the same thing to happen this year.

Back
Top Bottom