Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by jclay

2 more days til the release!!! NDC don't fail me lol

i knowwww im soo ready for friday!!!!..right after work im jumpin straight on the computer

yooo..what time do these release tho? like midnight ET?
cuz thats 11 in houston....and i get off work @ 10
ohwell.gif
...bout to be speedin on the highway
devil.gif

looks like resell prices are gonna be horrible..*@!+ they goin for DMP 6 prices now..

they usually release around 2:30 am pacific time so thats 5:30am eastern and 4:30am central time
Thanks for this info. I never stayed up for a NDC release before. Have you experienced this with past releases?

yes i have with the 1's from last year just start looking at site about 10 minutes before that time they should be there also i found this out the hard way nike go threw orders by the fastest shipping first overnight then 2 day and the ground and the free shipping which is ground they go in that order so if you really want them i would say go with faster shipping for process
Thanks for the info man.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by jclay

2 more days til the release!!! NDC don't fail me lol

i knowwww im soo ready for friday!!!!..right after work im jumpin straight on the computer

yooo..what time do these release tho? like midnight ET?
cuz thats 11 in houston....and i get off work @ 10
ohwell.gif
...bout to be speedin on the highway
devil.gif

looks like resell prices are gonna be horrible..*@!+ they goin for DMP 6 prices now..

they usually release around 2:30 am pacific time so thats 5:30am eastern and 4:30am central time
Thanks for this info. I never stayed up for a NDC release before. Have you experienced this with past releases?

yes i have with the 1's from last year just start looking at site about 10 minutes before that time they should be there also i found this out the hard way nike go threw orders by the fastest shipping first overnight then 2 day and the ground and the free shipping which is ground they go in that order so if you really want them i would say go with faster shipping for process
wait what?
indifferent.gif

muthafffffffffffffff
smh.gif

dont that #!*! be like 30 extra bucks?...*sighs*
ohwell.gif

nah i would say go with 2 day its 14.00 and ground 8.00

Not true at all. I thought that was the case too. I ordered the eminem retro 2's on ground shipping because I rushed so fast when I purchased them. Then I went back through and ordered another pair and paid for next day shipping. Got both pairs!
mltd9j.jpg

damn cant believe I past on those 2's SMCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
mad.gif

When I copped my 2 pairs of Eminem 2's, I was buggin because I was nervous they were going to cancel. Since I only did ground, it took a few days to ship.From now on, I usually just use overnight or at least 2 day, it's worth the piece of mind in my opinion.

on the the recent pics they have red stitching. which ones are the ones coming out the red stitching or blue???

I just talked to someone at a Nikestore, I was talking to them for awhile, and they mentioned there were only about 1000 pairs made of these. Don't knowhow true it is, but it pretty much confirms the numbers that were being thrown around. And that store in particular was getting 45 pairs of these.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Why?! They ain't gonna be on NDC!
There has been leaked photos on NDC of the shoes.

NDC basically releases every Jordan and "quickstrike" type releases this past year, what makes you think they aren't going to be on NDC?
If i can remember correctly, they had last year's Doernbecher 1s and the other pairs on NDC.

^I'm pretty sure Frank meant that they already dropped on NDC twice and sold out so there wont be any on there on RD.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^I'm pretty sure Frank meant that they already dropped on NDC twice and sold out so there wont be any on there on RD.
I still think there will be some, thought maybe not every size, and maybe not too many either.

its amazing how clueless some people in here seem... like they dont realize/read the pages where dudes talked about getting them from ndc and showed pics...

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

i remember the first drop, but they dropped on NDC a SECOND time!?
yea like 2 days or so after the 1st drop... was later in the day i think... i think size 9 - 10.5 was missing or damn near missing... other sizeswere up... probably because 9 - 10.5 must have gotten run thru on the 1st release. i know of about 10 size 9.5s that got purchased on the 1st go round by dudeson niketalk.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

i remember the first drop, but they dropped on NDC a SECOND time!?
yea like 2 days or so after the 1st drop... was later in the day i think... i think size 9 - 10.5 was missing or damn near missing... other sizes were up... probably because 9 - 10.5 must have gotten run thru on the 1st release. i know of about 10 size 9.5s that got purchased on the 1st go round by dudes on niketalk.
And the problem on the 2nd drop (on swoosh.com), which I think was the 28th (2 Wednesdays ago) in the evening, was that they left them up theretill all the sizes sold out. Size 8, 16 and 18 were up there for a whole day. That's why some are worried that NDC won't have any left, despite thefact that I JUST hung up the phone with Nike, and they're still showing a release date on the 14th. There's only one way to find out for sure...

Back
Top Bottom