Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Ah...tried. Oh well, its been an expensive week for me HUF blazers, Gucci SBs, China Moon lebrons..my wallet could use a pause. Good looks though KC and baby Jon the assist. I'll have to make do with what I have
laugh.gif

i was at nike . com looking

i didn't know they were on swoosh.com

til the link was posted and by that

time i tried for a sz. 11 but they wouldnt let me checkout......................................peace

order mine got email confirmation but i messed up i put an extra letter on my street adrress hope this doesnt screw anything up lol i was showing my sister howto do it while i slept see came back and was like here so got the 9.5 pressed but i put my info in

I guess it seems too good to be true but I got a confirm number and everything? I always have better luck on my phone than my home computer..

i think it's fake, they tryi'n to throw us off. when i try to find the shoe regularly, nothin' comes up, only from their link

how many ppl got a pair 10? im guesin for many ppl, myself included, had it in their carts but got told they are out when i tried to confirm purchase

Yeah tell me about being bitter AirPortchy...I really hate Nike.com releases...they are major wackness....stupid friend of mine didn't wake me up 3am inthe morn about them a few weeks back becuz he didn't think i would wake up to buy them...uh come on now!

wait....so who told me they was releasing @ 230-530 am
indifferent.gif

aint this some @%#+...didnt even have a chance...
mad.gif

well #%*+ it...i aint payin rape prices for it...on to the next best thing

Back
Top Bottom