Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

There haven't been any false releases. Money is money and they have it already. I got mine when they dropped two weeks ago.

im with u money is money so i guess i relax even though they CALLED me bak 2 say it was a false release

when are people going to learn that NDC is a crapshoot...seriously everyone needs to stop complaining. this isnt the first time it happened.
ON the other hand i checked this thread just to see what time thye would hit and right away i saw that link and copped...didnt even know they were droppingtonight up until about 20 minutes ago
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I searched the no flash found the link. No size 10.5 posted on NT went back ordered my pair then there's no size 10 and some other sizes. For people whogot calls from NDC about false inventory and waiting till 12 why didn't u complain n stall till 12 then say well if they're available now let me do aphone order?

Ok what going on I talked to a nike rep and he said thats if I got the link from niketalk and that its not nike website.

IT HAPPENS 2 ME EVERYTIME & ITS MY ONLY CHANCE ON NOT PAYING RESALE
Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i have never had a order go rite for me ever on any hot release

i always make it to the checkout and get shoot down

i need a size 10.5 or 11

if i can get hooked up i would be very greatful..............................peace

if they were released, then why not the other db's in this series? i'm not going to miss out on pair no. 2!

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

There haven't been any false releases. Money is money and they have it already. I got mine when they dropped two weeks ago.

im with u money is money so i guess i relax even though they CALLED me bak 2 say it was a false release

Regardless I got mine sitting right here. No worries.

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Ok what going on I talked to a nike rep and he said thats if I got the link from niketalk and that its not nike website.

site was found by using the catalog number search... dude is in denial, shoes are GONe.................

Did they have a size 10.5 up this time around? That's the only size I didn't see when placing my order. If I get both my 11's anybody want to tradefor a size 10.5?

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

1.Should I buy the size 16 in hopes of trading for an 11. & 2. I HAVE RISING SUN AJ 12 RETRO W/ CONTROVERSIAL INSOLES. Nike rep said these will never release. I HAVE 10.5,11,12, & 13. WANT TO TRADE FOR DORENBACHERS LMK
I wouldnt get a sz 16 and hope to trade for a sz 11. A person looking for a sz 16 would still be able to get one at the moment. They wouldnt havegotten a sz 11 in hopes of trading for a sz 16.

A lot of ppl sound bitter lol but I would be to. But how the #@%* would the NDC rep know about NT and the link? Like I said in my first post all you had to dowas go on the no flash and search the style number. That swoosh link was from the 2nd drop on the 2nd.

maaaaaan thats some straight up BS!
NT Miami gave out wristbands an hour early and now they go on sale an hour early, what in the XXXX man

4 what its worth NDC just said false inventory getting site preped for real drop. YEA RIGHT i never herd of such a thing

U interested in AJ 12 retro rising sun recall in 10.5
Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Did they have a size 10.5 up this time around? That's the only size I didn't see when placing my order. If I get both my 11's anybody want to trade for a size 10.5?

Back
Top Bottom