Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by 35KD

I hope the orders get canceled
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i think baby jumpman works for nike......2nd time in the clutch

laugh.gif
roll.gif
nah I don't if I did I would be gettin that swoosh discount lol. To order from the swoosh link you didn't need a swoosh account when youpicked your size and put it in your cart it would've taken you to the regular NDC then you couldve checked out. I feel bad for the west coast NTers whowere prolly still at work or just getting home. You can tell ppl still don't know they dropped since the thread isn't growing that fast.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I received the confirmation email so im good right?
I didnt get my sizes smh however its all good, ill trade..
not out of the woods yet... u just need to make sure u didnt get canceled... will find out in a few days i guess

yo nike just called me and told me it was a fake release and that i want to try again at 12est but i told her stop playing her name was patricia
mad.gif
wat now

dang ... wordering what the hell hapened with my order.... no conf email or nuthing....
anybdy with a sz 11 or 11.5 holla at ur boy .. lol cnt believe this!

nike rep told me that its showing that you can order them but she said sumthin about false inventory and theyll acually go up 12pacific, i feel its some truthto that

and i also got an email confirmation i just cant get it through my head she said it was a false release wat kind of

Wow......it wasn't midnight for ANY time zone. I've about had it with how Nike does business, from the last second cancellation of the Rising Sun XIIs,to the never ending fiasco with these DB6s. This is ridiculous. BTW, it's still not showing up under a regular search on NDC. Only that direct link works.Swoosh was only showing sizes 16 - 18, while NDC also showed 7.5 for a little bit. What the hell are these people doing?

There haven't been any false releases. Money is money and they have it already. I got mine when they dropped two weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Wow......it wasn't midnight for ANY time zone. I've about had it with how Nike does business, from the last second cancellation of the Rising Sun XIIs, to the never ending fiasco with these DB6s. This is ridiculous. BTW, it's still not showing up under a regular search on NDC. Only that direct link works. Swoosh was only showing sizes 16 - 18, while NDC also showed 7.5 for a little bit. What the hell are these people doing?

mad.gif
my thoughts exactly

^^ they had a FSR, or at least it appeared that way about 15 minutes ago. but again i mightve made it just after

1.Should I buy the size 16 in hopes of trading for an 11. & 2. I HAVE RISING SUN AJ 12 RETRO W/ CONTROVERSIAL INSOLES. Nike rep said these will neverrelease. I HAVE 10.5,11,12, & 13. WANT TO TRADE FOR DORENBACHERS LMK

i have never had a order go rite for me ever on any hot release

i always make it to the checkout and get shoot down

i need a size 10.5 or 11

if i can get hooked up i would be very greatful..............................peace

Back
Top Bottom