Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by bigj505

A LOT OF DISBELIEF IN HERE....

THIS

I've heard it all from Nike. A false drop to prepare for the real drop lmao then why send out confirmation emails. And why would they update the inventoryie show sizes that are still available. How did it go from Nike not having a set time to when they release and it takes time to show up to being releasedexactly at 3:00 can sum1 tell me that. Y'all can stay up and wait around but I'm going to sleep if they do put up more that's cool if theydon't that's cool to I already have mine. For people saying it's a false link how did everyone elses order go through when I posted the link duringthe second drop? Also can someone go on the no flash and search for the other db charity shoes, I don't know the style numbers and I wanna see ifthey're on there.

I want 2 go to sleep some1 please IM a reasonable price on a size 11. Ill paypal u $ just 4wrd me ur confromation info

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

I want 2 go to sleep some1 please IM a reasonable price on a size 11. Ill paypal u $ just 4wrd me ur confromation info
yo u gotta chill... be careful cause not all orders get fulfilled... u need more than confirmation info. u need the tracking info also. dont puturself in a position that u dont want to be in.

and as far as the fake link goes... if it was fake, then why would orders show up in order history for registered ndc members?

dudes are def tripping hard now.

Originally Posted by jayxpeezy91

I have a bottle of orange juice right next to me, waiting to see what happens at midnight.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Da Future Nike Rep wrote:

I received the confirmation email so im good right?

I didnt get my sizes smh however its all good, ill trade..
not out of the woods yet... u just need to make sure u didnt get canceled... will find out in a few days i guess

laugh.gif

You know, if they're really out, I wish they'd just come clean. Last thing we need is to add insult to injury by having people waiting up for nothing.People could at least get a few extra hours of sleep before having to be up at who knows when to hit their local NTs.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

for ppl who got the other charities. where would u rank these??
I ended up selling the IIs. Not a big fan of the IIs and the duck tail design reminded me of a 70s or 80s wallpaper... so wasnt feeling the shoe.

Like some people have already mentioned, the Is were obtainable up until noon even for the more common sizes at Niketowns. Is are ok and of course they arebeing over released lately, but also didnt feel the design. Plus I think it dropped the same week of HoH Chi opening week, so I ended up going to HoH instead.

For me these are the best yet. I haven't seen one in hand, but I like the solid colorway better than the designs mentioned above. Plus icy soles neverhurt.

i clicked the link in my toolbar..hit me if you want it
anyway saw they were up...i cant order tho anyway..if it was tmrw my mom would have said yes
..hope yall cop.now its time to get these gucci dunks and am1ID's

Originally Posted by Anomaly

You know, if they're really out, I wish they'd just come clean. Last thing we need is to add insult to injury by having people waiting up for nothing. People could at least get a few extra hours of sleep before having to be up at who knows when to hit their local NTs.

closest NT is about 4 hours away I believe, that's no good.

Well I don't know if I wanna stay up, I need a size 10.5 and I'm afraid that even if they do go on sale again that I either won't get through(whichis likely) or they won't even have any 10.5's available(which is more likely)

I might just say forget it

Back
Top Bottom