Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Non Flash link doesn't have search ....if you're talking about the Non Flash link to Swoosh...maybe but I've never seen it. The ONE QUESTION I haveeven tho I don't like any of the other shoes ...maybe the PRODs ....where are they at hahaha?

Oh yeah and this whole DOERNBECHER FUND Raiser crap is stupid as h e l l. If you really wanted to raise money for them kids....why don't u make more somore people can buy these damn shoes...come on now Nike and Jordan Brand.....it really ain't about the kids....really.

NIKE REP JUST TOLD ME THEY ARE RELEASING AT MIDNIGHT PACIFIC TIME AND THAT THE ORDERS PLACED ARE GOING TO GET CANCELED....dont believe it about thecancelations

They told me the same thing. That the link being provided on NT is NOT the actual authorized link, and does not reflect the inventory they have. The actualsale will be up at midnight Pacific. She said you should be able to find them through a regular search. Not holding my breath on that, but I'll probably beup anyway, so what the hell. Will check. Does anybody have that product number again? This thread is blowing up so quickly that I lost track of what page itwas on.

boy i knew it... never two without three.... i had both my sz 11.5 in the cart did enter my info and ething.... then -----------------------------------
thought it was a done deal but when i hit order status it only shows the one made in 05 for the darn laser IV....
lol...
well hope someone out there gt a sz 11 or 11,5 for a reasonable price....

Wow, I come back from seeing 2012 and they're gone already? That will teach me to go see a movie on release night.
smile.gif

This has to be a false drop. Nike Rep told me they drop 3:00 am eastern time. Plus where are the other shoes? And there is no way they would sell that fast.Even last years release didn't sell that quickly.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

This has to be a false drop. Nike Rep told me they drop 3:00 am eastern time. Plus where are the other shoes? And there is no way they would sell that fast. Even last years release didn't sell that quickly.

Last years were gone by morning. During the day they released a few sizes here and there.

OK so us on the east coast w/ NO other option to cop have to stay up until 3am 2 have them in ur cart 1 min & gone the next ...!**

Theres plenty of size 16's left....lol I remember when the grapes dropped i had 6 size 16's sold em all for decent price.

Damn, played a few rounds of MW2, came back, seen this thread had like 6 more pages, and I knew I missed it. There was no 10.5 tho?

Ok AirPortchy,
I guess that i will take your word for it.
For everyone that did not get their pairs just continue to check back with them because i remember i was at work last year for the DB1's and i didnt evenknow that they dropped until i checked here on NT that morning and they were sold out. Then i got home, went to sleep then i woke up and checked the site outagain and they were back up and i still missed out lol so i had to do a few trades here and there in order to get my pair.

Nike is a trip with the way that they release items though lol, they are probably laughing at us right now!!

Originally Posted by azjordans

Wow, I come back from seeing 2012 and they're gone already? That will teach me to go see a movie on release night.
smile.gif

how is it? going tomorrow

Thats why I didn't go see my old high school go 10-0, because I had a fear of this. And I finally was accepted to post in here.

Back
Top Bottom