Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

SORRY GUYS
tired.gif

Are there any mods left? It seems like there have been hundreds of rules violations in here and nobody has done anything.

Last year they cancelled me a week later.....I ended up getting them from someone for retail...I hate the fact that NDC does this

^Y'all didn't know Mods take vacations to
laugh.gif
but when they come back I think banned camp will be full. There's been plenty of people tryna warnothers not to buy/sell/trade in here. Use your sigs for all that. On a sidenote bigJ glad you got yours
pimp.gif
and to eveyone else asking for sizes for retailand $200 stop. People are about making money, they would be losing money if they sold them for $200 after shipping and fees.

still waitin on my orders... im sure they will either go through or get canceled by tomorrow. my boy JAYhawk.. hope they didnt cancel that size 10 u have savedfor me! lol .. GLUCK to everyone. hope noone on niketalk gets their orders canceled.

I ordered a pair for my boy on NDC Saturday morning, I didn't get a e-mail confirming the sneakers were shipped, but now when I log in to check my status,it says shipped and has tracking info. Did this happen for anyone else?

^ not me. I havent got an email, and when I check my Nike account, it says In Progress. I did next day shipping too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

still waitin on my orders... im sure they will either go through or get canceled by tomorrow. my boy JAYhawk.. hope they didnt cancel that size 10 u have saved for me! lol .. GLUCK to everyone. hope noone on niketalk gets their orders canceled.

man, i'm hoping it will go thru. cause i could have grabbed some more at NTseattle, they still had some left at 7pm that day. game r slow out here, but thechamps did sold out all the pac mans on rd.

^I used regular ground shipping. Last time when I used next day I didn't get my email with the tracking until the same day it was delivered. You should getthem tomorrow. Also what site are you checking your order? On the no flash my status is shipped but on the regular site it's pending. If anything I wouldcall Nike and ask for updated info on your order.

just called them, said all my 4 pairs went thru, just still waiting for shipping info. hope it's true, not just trying to get me off the phone.

^ thats weird, because the person I talked to said they couldnt figure anything out while the order is processing. She said that theres no way for them to tellif they went through or not. Sounds like they was just tryin to get you off the phone. (or they was tryin to get me off the phone) lol

and thanks Baby J. Hopefully they show up tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

and to eveyone else asking for sizes for retail and $200 stop. People are about making money.

Sad....but true
It's a damn shame that only a few help are willing to help out others

Originally Posted by xTrill

and to eveyone else asking for sizes for retail and $200 stop. People are about making money.

Sad....but true
It's a damn shame that only a few help are willing to help out others
Yeah....I guess it is what it is though.

Big Ups to Rapido and Up and Coming though!!

^Y'all didn't know Mods take vacations to
laugh.gif
but when they come back I think banned camp will be full. There's been plenty of people tryna warn others not to buy/sell/trade in here. Use your sigs for all that. On a sidenote bigJ glad you got yours
pimp.gif
and to eveyone else asking for sizes for retail and $200 stop. People are about making money, they would be losing money if they sold them for $200 after shipping and fees.
No kidding. I don't understand why someone doesn't just start a buy/sell/trade thread for the DB6 in the buying/selling lounge. I mean,for starters, who's going to even SEE your request/inquiries here? There's 3-4 pages a day being added on to this thread, so your post asking for sizexx is going to be history very quickly. Secondly, would it not make more sense for all those looking to buy/sell/trade to get together in one thread and hashout the details instead of having requests scattered throughout a 115 page thread?

Originally Posted by bigj505

one of my size 9s got canceled but everything else is a go...
pimp.gif
Same here on one of my size 9s. Showed the new total in my e-mail, so I hope it goes through. Can't check the status on the site because Ibought it through swoosh, and I obviously don't have a swoosh account, but the full amount (the total BEFORE the 9s got canceled) has beendeducted from my credit card. Man, I'm going to be a nervous wreck till these damn shoes are actually in my hands, especially after that disturbing phonecall saying my order is going to be canceled due to it being an "illegitimate purchase".

No e-mail, but my account has been chagned to "Shipped" and tracking number. I used Ground Shipping.
I am sure I'll get e-mail soon.
Good luck everyone!!!

got tracking info for both my orders. both have estimated delivery date of 11/18/09. i got one size 15 from the friday night drop and 2 10.5 from the saturdaymorning drop. im probaly going to return the size 15 unless somebody wants it. i guess there was no reason to do next day delivery if its only going to taketwo days to deliver them with the free ground shipping. i was really worried that something was going to get cancelled but everything went through. i got nocomplaints with ndc. thank god they dropped more sizes on saturday morning or i would be stuck with just one size 15. by the way, if anybody got the trackingnumbers then your good. if you track them it shows that they have already left nike and are in the hands of fedex. it will even tell you an estimated deliverydate.

Back
Top Bottom