Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

^^Anomaly people have to be here for 3 months and have 300+ posts to make a thread in the buy/sell lounge, so that's why you really don't see anywanted threads. But why take the chance of posting in here and getting banned, then you gotta start all over.

KC good lookin out on the text, I got my tracking info from NTLV a while ago.

Ordered my size 9.5 and received an email at 11:08pm EST today that says they should arrive thursday, 11/19. I chose ground shipping

calling NTLV now for my tracking info, thanks for the heads up babyjumpman
still so dumb that I am going to be in vegas in a few days and they won't just hold the shoes in the back for me rather than ship them and make me wait...
i even told them they could keep the shipping $ they charged me. haha... I got my tracking info but fedex online says no information found on theirsystem...does yours have a status already babyjumpman?

Originally Posted by r00m112

I ordered a pair for my boy on NDC Saturday morning, I didn't get a e-mail confirming the sneakers were shipped, but now when I log in to check my status, it says shipped and has tracking info. Did this happen for anyone else?
Yes thats what just happened to me on the first release !!!
remenber I was asking why I didnt got no confirmation e-mail....
but still u should be good I ended up getting my pairs

WELL WELL WELLL IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYTHING IS AIGHT ON MY SIDE TOO... CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID THAT ALL MY 3 ORDERS WENT THROUGH... EVEN THOUGH I NEVER RECEIVEDANY CONFIRMATION EMAIL..... WAS WORRIED BUT MMM THANKS GOD M ALRIGHT NOW......
SHOULD BE HERE BY THE 18 FREE GROUND SHIPPING... CNT CMPLAIN!!!!!
GOOD LUCK TO THOSE STILL TRYING TO COPP......

laugh.gif
at people complaining about resellers. Why would someone want to sell for retail when they can easily sell for around $300? Unless you're friends orfamily, people are about making money. Stop complaining and live with it. They're only shoes
smh.gif

oh yeah, my other size 13 pair got shipped
pimp.gif
used ground shiping btw.

Originally Posted by 35KD

laugh.gif
at people complaining about resellers. Why would someone want to sell for retail when they can easily sell for around $300? Unless you're friends or family, people are about making money. Stop complaining and live with it. They're only shoes
smh.gif

pimp.gif
used ground shiping btw.

Basically. I know I sold 4 pairs to other NTers at cost, cuz it wasn't about the money. They wanted the shoe and missed out so I did a favor for a favor.Some people on here expect things which isn't a good thing. Put in a little leg work, if you wanted these you got them or you bit the bullet and paid amarkup. Or you sat around complaining about someone else buying multiples and reselling. Like I said before it's a part of this "culture/game"and when people hype the shoe up it's just more money for them. If there's a potential to make money then why not try to. ^^Whoever asked me about thetracking from NTLV yea it's updated. Kinda tight that I asked for overnight but they gave me ground, oh well I shouldve known by my total.

Originally Posted by Penofski

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

and to eveyone else asking for sizes for retail and $200 stop. People are about making money.

Sad....but true
It's a damn shame that only a few help are willing to help out others
Yeah....I guess it is what it is though.

Big Ups to Rapido and Up and Coming though!!

AGREE ...

P... did you get a pair ???

Im still on the hunt for my size 12.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by 35KD

laugh.gif
at people complaining about resellers. Why would someone want to sell for retail when they can easily sell for around $300? Unless you're friends or family, people are about making money. Stop complaining and live with it. They're only shoes
smh.gif

pimp.gif
used ground shiping btw.

Basically. I know I sold 4 pairs to other NTers at cost, cuz it wasn't about the money. They wanted the shoe and missed out so I did a favor for a favor. Some people on here expect things which isn't a good thing. Put in a little leg work, if you wanted these you got them or you bit the bullet and paid a markup. Or you sat around complaining about someone else buying multiples and reselling. Like I said before it's a part of this "culture/game" and when people hype the shoe up it's just more money for them. If there's a potential to make money then why not try to. ^^Whoever asked me about the tracking from NTLV yea it's updated. Kinda tight that I asked for overnight but they gave me ground, oh well I shouldve known by my total.
Yeah. Some people don't currently have jobs so reselling shoes gets them the $ they need. I ain't mad at them either, do what you gottado.

2 out of 3 of my orders went through and got shipped. Will be here in a few hours. The other will probably get cancelled if it didnt ship with the others,guess I will wait and see. If not, I am happy I got 2 pairs.

for those who own, are these suede or durabuck lik ethe infra's.. looks like suede to me , but in the item discription on nike, it says durabuck.

yeah i just checked that. with theyd give another run of smaller sizes! i been checkin on the regular since i been seein how many times u guys say sizes havebeen relisted. i missed out so many times but its cool but i got my pair on the way thanks to a fellow NT'er!

Originally Posted by hotbutter

for those who own, are these suede or durabuck lik ethe infra's.. looks like suede to me , but in the item discription on nike, it says durabuck.
Theyre hard suede

man i would of copped that 14. wish i could sit at the computer at wait for more to pop up. go to go to school.

Back
Top Bottom