Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

so did NDC restock full size run in the middle of the night & all that was left when i logged on in AM est was 14-18 ???????????????????????????????? some1on the west coast LMK

This is getting comical people really think they are going to flip size 14-18 for a huge profit.
roll.gif

You guys need to stop. I am happy for the people who got their pairs who are going to keep em. But to the resellers SMH
eyes.gif

My 3 orders shipped. I placed 3 orders same account and everything and nothing got cancelled. I never got order confirmation or delivery confirmation but Icalled nike and gave the order numbers and they gave me tracking. If you are waiting for shipping confirmation just give them a call because they order mighthave been shipped already.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

They're still adding sizes?

Most likely big sizes that didn't get sold or from those unlucky people that got the order canceled.

I have sz 11.5 or 13 to trade if anyone has 10 10.5 or even sz 11.

checked my email says they were shipped already ,gona be here today before 3 and I ordered on the first drop friday nite

well they shipped the size 15 i picked up for someone i know thats over seas right now.
canceled one 9, other pairs still say in process.... should be shipped tho since they canceled what they were gonna cancel.
glad the whole canceling more than 1 fiasco is over.

The only pair I ordered was just cancelled.
mad.gif

This entire release was a #%+*@%% catastrophe. I would really appreciate it if someone helped me out with a size 8.
I promise I will help you out down the line.

Just curious, but why are some people's orders getting canceled? Are there other reasons besides the ordering multiple pairs?

Originally Posted by r00m112

Just curious, but why are some people's orders getting canceled? Are there other reasons besides the ordering multiple pairs?
this is ndc. there is no rhyme or reason for what they do.

I honestly have no idea. I did everything right. I only ordered one pair and it was within no more than a minute of the first drop.
Like I said before a ++!@!$% catastrophe.
smh.gif

got my shipping confirmation for a third sz. 12......Too bad usps lost/stole one of my pairs.
smh.gif
Never will ship with them again.

i feel for the people who realy wanted these i had size 14 cancelled it seems that all the hypebeast resellers got them thats why im glad some people thatorderd 2 or 3 or maybe 5 pairs got cancelled
smile.gif
also i realy dont care if i didnt get a pair

Originally Posted by VAHustler

got my shipping confirmation for a third sz. 12......Too bad usps lost/stole one of my pairs.
smh.gif
What happened with that? I thought NDC ships fedex. At least you got a pair though.

^^Trill, SMH damn thats crazy, I would've been on the phone yelling at somebody.

smh.gif
nike always ship with fedex!!!!!
so why would they ship yours on usps???? something weird
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

VAHustler wrote:

smh.gif
eyes.gif

someone i was sending a pair too....

VAHustler wrote:

smh.gif
eyes.gif
ohhhh, now I get and u didnt pay for insurance?????

That's why I always put insurance when I ship on all of my items, a few more buck's are worth it, better than take the risk too lose it all

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

smh.gif
What happened with that? I thought NDC ships fedex. At least you got a pair though.

^^Trill, SMH damn thats crazy, I would've been on the phone yelling at somebody.

I just got off of the phone with a Nike rep.
They didn't even know what to say to me I just kept getting transfered.
Silly me for thinking I'd have a pleasant experience ordering off NDC
smh.gif

VAHustler wrote:

de la gezzy wrote:

VAHustler wrote:

smh.gif
eyes.gif

ohhhh, now I get and u didnt pay for insurance?????

I did, but i'm very impatient and don't like my stuff mishandled just like anyone else. Plus that insurance isn't going to covereverything....

Back
Top Bottom