Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

i had to call them 3 times today to make sure i got my pairs, not even mention i was talking to the fraud department...... i just got my confirmation 2 hourago.

so for those of us who missed out that day... when can we expect to c em online? shm!!!!!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by breathinsexnikejays

Shoutout to Kix and The City the NTer who posted the info about the drop. for posting that tweet about the early relase or I never would have known.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You are welcome sir
grin.gif

^^^^you can't be serious bro, if you really feel this way, you were never getting these shoes at all, ever.

The release date is Nov. 14th bro

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^you can't be serious bro, if you really feel this way, you were never getting these shoes at all, ever.

The release date is Nov. 14th bro

o
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

so they droppin again??

or hole up...what happen here??...im confused as @*%%

^ in short, two shoes (db vi and p rod 3) were released by mistake 10-28-09 and we (NT) got wind of it and began purchasing what was available. when NDCdiscovered the blunder, they pulled both shoes. they (NDC) decided to honor all purchases made at that time and possibly restock most of what was sold to beready for org date of NOV.14. hope this helps mrwavez.

A lot of people were HATING on this shoe before NDC jumped the gun early and then pulled them from the site shortly after. Now everyone wants a pair and isfreaking out. Why am I not surprised?
smh.gif

I also used free Ground Shipping - got my shipping confirmation last night. They're coming out of Memphis and estimated delivery is 10/31/2009. I'min Kentucky and ordered at 8:05 AM.

Got my shipping confirmation also. I'm still a little shocked that they not only allowed these orders to go through, but are also shipping them out about 2weeks before release date.

It looks like everybody got their tracking number already ...
Well except me IDK what's going on with my order but no word from NDC yet

Were these discounted on Swoosh? Joe- You know im going hard on release date the way we did with the 1's X 10 LOL whats these P rods dudes talkin bout?Guess i'll just look for the thread

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Were these discounted on Swoosh? Joe- You know im going hard on release date the way we did with the 1's X 10 LOL whats these P rods dudes talkin bout? Guess i'll just look for the thread

Yeah, $99....I'm still F****** mad about this
indifferent.gif

whats these P rods dudes talkin bout? Guess i'll just look for the thread
P Rod III
oisis7.jpg

this years AF1
i56p8x.jpg

and all of this years releases
eufz2p.jpg

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Were these discounted on Swoosh? Joe- You know im going hard on release date the way we did with the 1's X 10 LOL whats these P rods dudes talkin bout? Guess i'll just look for the thread

Yeah, $99....I'm still F****** mad about this
indifferent.gif

Insert Martin Lawrence voice here-->"Damn Damn Damn!" I will def have to get a swoosh account ASAP...think I'll be hitting the outlet thisweekend to get mine
smile.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

It looks like everybody got their tracking number already ...
Well except me IDK what's going on with my order but no word from NDC yet

Did you check your junk e-mail folder and all that? Also, did you try calling Nike and seeing what they say? They can usually help you over the phone.

oisis7.jpg

i really like these... a lot; although i like last years P.Rod design more, this DBecher is nice.

too bad my FedEx driver wont come to my spot first...gotta wait til the end of the day for my 6s

Back
Top Bottom