Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Northside, these are actually pretty nice bro. You're underestimating the quality of these. And whats the point of coming in here and posting why weshould not to buy them, telling us how bad they are, and how much of a waste of money they are? A lot of the people that post in here already have these, anda lot of others that post in here are trying to get these. I doubt anyone cares at all what you have to say about these. No disresepect, but fall back buddy. You're really just wasting your time.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Northside, these are actually pretty nice bro. You're underestimating the quality of these. And whats the point of coming in here and posting why we should not to buy them, telling us how bad they are, and how much of a waste of money they are? A lot of the people that post in here already have these, and a lot of others that post in here are trying to get these. I doubt anyone cares at all what you have to say about these. No disresepect, but fall back buddy. You're really just wasting your time.
True. And the suede is actually pretty good on these compared to the crappy suede that came on some of the sneakers in the CDP's.

yeah, northside... u obviously haven't held these in ur hands. quality is is better than most other jordans that have released over the last SEVERAL YEARS.they used real suede. also, i been doin this since '86, real talk. 1st grade, OG bred 1s and been at it ever since. that being said, ur making a fool ofurself assuming only the new generation likes these. tell em why u mad, son.

*EDIT*

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Wow,ashy dust collecting shoes... ...they used 25 year old suede...

laugh.gif
roll.gif

*EDIT 2*

damn anomoly, u ain't have to ether that boy like that.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Everyone's gotta be a critic.. Oh well.. Already talked to my spot and I will be Getting these on Sat. Wish I could get 2 pair but I'm gonna have tosettle on one considering the FLu games r coming up this month aswell.. and this will be my first time donating to charity so that's pretty cool.

Buy what you like and stop flooding the forum with these long stories. Quality is an issue with everything you buy. If its not to your standards don't buythem..but don't knock others. And don't talk about a sneaker until its in your hands. These 6's are nice, and for a great cause.

For those of you wondering what these look like with white laces... I like both looks personally, maybe the white just a little more
grin.gif

Oh yea, these pictures were taken from a cell phone so please excuse the bad photography and the dusty nightstand.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yeah, the white laces are too much, imo. nice cop, nonetheless.
Yea, those white laces are kind of weird. Personally, I've always though Jays look weird when you switch out the laces (unless they came withan extra set).

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yeah, the white laces are too much, imo. nice cop, nonetheless.
Yea, those white laces are kind of weird. Personally, I've always though Jays look weird when you switch out the laces (unless they came with an extra set).

Yeah I personally always stick with the OG laces of each kick, never switch them they do look weird with different laces

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^ maybe try some red laces

This is what I was thinking but I think overall the original blue laces will look best with the shoe.

jclay: Only Niketowns and NDC will have these. The Doernbecher series shoes are always Niketown and NDC only. Even Tier 0 retail accounts don't haveaccess to them.

what time does ndc release these. what timezone do they release on. like if im in texas and 12:00 a.m. is 1:00 a.m. in new york, do i need to be on ndc at11:00 p.m. to have a chance a getting them. if anyone knows the timezone ndc uses let me know so i will know what time to be on ndc. sounds confusing but helpis appreciated.

These are Nice but I did the math and it will run me $190 Shipped on RD from NDC........There is now way I am dropping $190 on these so good luck to everyonecopping.

i just called three niketowns and they all said these are not available online, only at niketowns. even portland niketown said that. i really want to get apair just for the collection but only trying to pay retail. i hope they are wrong and we get a chance to cop them of ndc.

Back
Top Bottom