Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by 88Robb

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by xTrill

Just got my size 8 from NTCT
smokin.gif

Thanks big time to everyone who posted info. This is the way NT should be
Yea, it's better this way than the original poster who said he was at a location that got a restock and was looking to profit off of it
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
or saying his spot like people dont know its NTNY....
I ended up buying from him before I seen the info on the restock in NTLA and NTCT ... ooo well
you live and learn
How much did he charge you?

$215 shipped
So while everyone else is helping others out and sharing info, this dude is standing inside the store, buying pairs as he gets PMs and thencharging over retail? Mr. NikeTalk is a joke.

smokin.gif

Yea, it's better this way than the original poster who said he was at a location that got a restock and was looking to profit off of it
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
I ended up buying from him before I seen the info on the restock in NTLA and NTCT ... ooo well
you live and learn
How much did he charge you?

$215 shipped
So while everyone else is helping others out and sharing info, this dude is standing inside the store, buying pairs as he gets PMs and then charging over retail? Mr. NikeTalk is a joke.
Yeah, but to be honest, after tax, shipping and PayPal fees, that really isn't much over retail. I just calculated what my order cost me pershoe, and it's coming out to about $192.
frown.gif
Though they really overcharged for shipping, because she said they go off of the total for the order, which iscomplete BS, but oh well. But add another 3% to that, and $215 really isn't much of anything, especially for the trouble of packaging them and shippingthem (and let's hope he does/is a legit member). Though I agree, it would have been easier and cheaper to have just called the store directly and orderedthem.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

what if you list your item as 1 cent and charge the shipping as 225 like a previous NT member did

yeah u can do that. But it has to be fAst or else eBay will take it down. They will not ban u maybe suspend u if get caught frequently by dem

do they not charge taxes on phone orders?

also, anybody in here an accountant or tax lawyer? know anything about a tax receipt for making a charitable donation (ie. buying these shoes) no way a taxlawyer or accountant is cool enough to rock j's let alone these joints (except maybe if i become a tax lawyer)

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

do they not charge taxes on phone orders?

also, anybody in here an accountant or tax lawyer? know anything about a tax receipt for making a charitable donation (ie. buying these shoes) no way a tax lawyer or accountant is cool enough to rock j's let alone these joints (except maybe if i become a tax lawyer)
if you state charges tax on shoes they will if not they dont i live in mass

how much does it come out to when you do a phone order from NT including shipping/taxes?
about $188 for me. charged me like 12 for shipping

and as for onlyHOHcollected... hes def legit and will make sure he takes care of whoever his sells to. I can vouch for that. And honestly, NTNY never called meback so paying the 215 might have gotten a pair for someone that might not have gotten it from there... it was just funny he said his spot like dudes aint knowhe was from NY... but he IS 100% legit.

smokin.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
right I was mmmm what the ^%$% everybody knows that NTNY is the only one that got them over there
laugh.gif

my spot
roll.gif

how much does it come out to when you do a phone order from NT including shipping/taxes?

and as for onlyHOHcollected... hes def legit and will make sure he takes care of whoever his sells to. I can vouch for that. And honestly, NTNY never called me back so paying the 215 might have gotten a pair for someone that might not have gotten it from there... it was just funny he said his spot like dudes aint know he was from NY... but he IS 100% legit.
I never said he wasn't legit, but c'mon. Maybe I should have stood outside of NikeStore CT and took everyones orders through PM and made$25 per order, would that have been right when people could have just called in themselves?

hmmmm...already got two pairs of size 13. People saying these fit big so I might have to order a 12-12.5

you gotta remember something

the only people who make any real money are the websites that get the shoe early

people see these prices on these web sites or the prices on flight club and think they can make a quick $90.00 to $120.00 a pair

any US reseller either a site or you favorite niketalker reseller can also make money on a release like this but you need to get the shoes a month or 3 weeksbefore release

dont forget this is a charity shoe

there are going to be alot of pairs of these because its charity

the only way to move the shoe now is to dump these shoes at $200.00 a pop

once todays restock is finished the shoes will go up a little but not much since so may people are sitting on this shoe.

if you can afford to hold to shoe for a few months to a year you will get alot more then what you can get now

i wonder what size jordan dark copped...how many pairs you think he got? excluding the custom red stitching ones they made him.

and as for onlyHOHcollected... hes def legit and will make sure he takes care of whoever his sells to. I can vouch for that. And honestly, NTNY never called me back so paying the 215 might have gotten a pair for someone that might not have gotten it from there... it was just funny he said his spot like dudes aint know he was from NY... but he IS 100% legit.
I never said he wasn't legit, but c'mon. Maybe I should have stood outside of NikeStore CT and took everyones orders through PM and made $25 per order, would that have been right when people could have just called in themselves?
naw i wasnt saying u were saying he wasnt legit... someone was saying "if hes legit"... so i was just talking from personal experienceon that. but hey did u see that part about NTNY never calling back? Tho I dont agree with what he did, he could have made a different in guaranteeing someonegot that size they couldnt get.

I never said he wasn't legit, but c'mon. Maybe I should have stood outside of NikeStore CT and took everyones orders through PM and made $25 per order, would that have been right when people could have just called in themselves?
naw i wasnt saying u were saying he wasnt legit... someone was saying "if hes legit"... so i was just talking from personal experience on that. but hey did u see that part about NTNY never calling back? Tho I dont agree with what he did, he could have made a different in guaranteeing someone got that size they couldnt get.
Nah I feel you, and I'm not saying you are wrong, but why couldn't people just call to every other NT like everyone else was doing? Mypoint is his main purpose wasn't to help anyone out, he was trying to profit off it himself.

^Yup Wills legit and though some people may not like his methods he comes through (pause) By not actually saying where they were lurkers and resellers were ata disadvantage for a while. After helping out he made what $13 and even less to take the subway or whatever to the post office. Like J said he might have beenable to secure a size before the phone orders started.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

you gotta remember something

the only people who make any real money are the websites that get the shoe early

people see these prices on these web sites or the prices on flight club and think they can make a quick $90.00 to $120.00 a pair

any US reseller either a site or you favorite niketalker reseller can also make money on a release like this but you need to get the shoes a month or 3 weeks before release

dont forget this is a charity shoe

there are going to be alot of pairs of these because its charity

the only way to move the shoe now is to dump these shoes at $200.00 a pop

once todays restock is finished the shoes will go up a little but not much since so may people are sitting on this shoe.

if you can afford to hold to shoe for a few months to a year you will get alot more then what you can get now
This is true, but then again I sold a pair for 275 without ebay or anything right now.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

NTLA got a second shipment last night and they announced it this morning.. They r taking Phone orders aswell... HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!
i copped a 10.5 $177 shipped LA TO B-MORE

so thanks for the info man

this is how niketalker's should look out for one another.....................................................peace

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Finally Pelimpe
laugh.gif
and yea I think they fit big. My midnight navy vi are a 9 and my foot slides right in. My carmines are a 9.5 and I have some room. When I tried on my 9 in these they felt fine, I should have my 9.5 tomorrow but I would stay with the 8.5.

Skep did you get that package
nerd.gif

got em today, thanks a lot! love em by the way. will i be the only one to actually wear these? i sure hope not!

Back
Top Bottom