Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by 88Robb

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

That is a lot of stress Rep, and would be a major sacrifice on my behalf
I won't promise anything, but I will certainly look into what I can do

I shall now impliment the PM system FTW

My total wear time for these DB retro 6's between yesterday and 2day is close to 20 hours
Sad 2 say but this is truly the best thing JB has come up with quality-wise this year, at least Navy/Red is easy 2 match

BEWARE -Had to file a paypal clam on this guy to try and get my $215 back I sent him for the Jordan DB's 4 days ago...

You didn't have to go that far. Will is very known here. You'll get your money back. Trust.

F#%^ that, I wouldve filed a claim too. That's $215 Which can use for something else if dude frontin. Who cares if someone is "known". $$ is $$!!Hope u get ur $$ back since u clearly requested a refund in front of everyone on NT.

I ordered a size 12 from NT Chicago on Wednesday, I called for a tracking# 3 days straight everytime they put me on hold and never return.
I am guessing the order was unfulfilled.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I ordered a size 12 from NT Chicago on Wednesday, I called for a tracking# 3 days straight everytime they put me on hold and never return.
I am guessing the order was unfulfilled.

same for me, everytime I call I just keep getting the run around cause their idiots there

One of the workers took my# and he said a store manager will call me back, that was thrusday and I haven't heard from them.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

One of the workers took my# and he said a store manager will call me back, that was thrusday and I haven't heard from them.
honestly, if they didnt hit u up yet, ur probably not getting called back.
NTNY never called me back but NTLA did like an hr or so later.

^IDK I jus ordered a pair for my boy from NTCHI and they said they don't give tracking. Idk ima call back on Monday and see if they do or don't.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^IDK I jus ordered a pair for my boy from NTCHI and they said they don't give tracking.
The initial person that answered the call at NTLV told me the same thing, but when he transferred me to "basketball", that employee immediately said, "sure, what's the last name".

^IDK I jus ordered a pair for my boy from NTCHI and they said they don't give tracking. Idk ima call back on Monday and see if they do or don't.
im saying if they just took his phone number, not credit card info, then he might be SOL.

^^Yea when she said that they can't give me tracking info I was like umm okay. I'll jus call back Monday after they ship them out. And yea J if theydidn't get that call back that day most likely they sold that size already or if they took the phone number down wrong. I goth receipt for my pair fromNTNY looked at the number and that !$+# was off by like 3 numbers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 88Robb

That is a lot of stress Rep, and would be a major sacrifice on my behalf
I won't promise anything, but I will certainly look into what I can do

I shall now impliment the PM system FTW

My total wear time for these DB retro 6's between yesterday and 2day is close to 20 hours
Sad 2 say but this is truly the best thing JB has come up with quality-wise this year, at least Navy/Red is easy 2 match

BEWARE -Had to file a paypal clam on this guy to try and get my $215 back I sent him for the Jordan DB's 4 days ago...

Got to admit...I'm not surprised
tired.gif

Thats what they told me also, he said we don't give tracking #. If Nike didn'call you then it is on the way. They did not call me so I will wait andsee, else I got to hunt down another size 12.
I also choose 2 day air so It should be here Monday.

Damn, damn, damn. Oh well.
Im enjoying the hell out of my pair, ill be rocking it for the 4th day in a row tmrw, im re-doing my lace locks
As for the size 8.5 that I was supposed 2 ship robb, ill exchange that for a size 8 tmrw FTW

These are very tank-like, 2day will be day #4, and only now are these showing signs of wear. They hold their shape well FTW
Its a navy Jordan, GO GET That.
I'm on my way 2 get more pairs, you know the deal

As for the size 8.5 that I was supposed 2 ship robb, ill exchange that for a size 8 tmrw FTW

Or you can exchange that 8.5 for the 9 you want. I have more use for the 8.5 then the 9.

after hearing all the good things about this shoe

i cant wait for my pair to get hear.....................................................................peace

Sam, shut the hell up. You is not sneaker pimping me. I followed up with you earlier this morning, and you being funny style. Thanks for Mercer heads up tho,im actually on my way 2 pick up size 8 #2

Im contemplating which NT member I should get #3 from. Manny, give me a call.

Back
Top Bottom