Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

i could never wear them strapped up look weird to me plus strapping them up while wearing messes up the side tabs after awhile

i dont have pics right now but u never seen the air jordan on the tabs start to fade away thats because of the back and forth from putting the tabs in and out. Happens faster with the aquas and playoffs because theyre black but my women aquas did the same too (they were used i didnt do that to them)

As Jumpman Boombstatic once said, "Never tie them up, just let them hang.."

vz7v5.png

i dont have pics right now but u never seen the air jordan on the tabs start to fade away thats because of the back and forth from putting the tabs in and out. Happens faster with the aquas and playoffs because theyre black but my women aquas did the same too (they were used i didnt do that to them)
I never pull them out it's not hard to get them on and off strapped

8's unstrapped look ******ed. People actual wear their shoes like that ?
roll.gif
..... Some of you guys are young cats so I'll cut you some slack but if an older cat is doing that
mean.gif

And who cares how you wear YOUR shoes.. They're YOURS. People in this community need to stop worrying about others and worry about themselves.
mean.gif
I'm not worried about ****. It just looks ******ed. I didn't say they couldn't or shouldn't do it though. A guy can wear a pamper on his head if he wanted and I wouldn't tell him he couldn't. I'd damn sure laugh though.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about ****. It just looks ******ed. I didn't say they couldn't or shouldn't do it though. A guy can wear a pamper on his head if he wanted and I wouldn't tell him he couldn't. I'd damn sure laugh though.

:lol:

i have yet to see, a pic of the viii's strapped on someones feet. please make me a believer. and no pics of kanye, cause yall  go crazy for mr. west.

I actually had the OG's when I was a kid and I remember the lettering on the tabs fading from strapping and unstrapping. Even if you don't unstrap them all the way. The plastic rubbing on the straps scratches it over time. So I would have to agree with you. One of the reasons I hardly strapped up my retros.

Back
Top Bottom