Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

stuff would still sell out on the first day then, not sure why these didn't. the 5's and 3's sold out quick the year before. 

Even the Aqua VIIIs sat for a while. I bought mine on FNL 2 months after release when they still had FSR. There's no way that will happen the next time the Aquas release.

Even the Aqua VIIIs sat for a while. I bought mine on FNL 2 months after release when they still had FSR. There's no way that will happen the next time the Aquas release.
Deff gonna be havoc and chaos when those aqua 8s drop next time. Times have changed a lot but hopefully people get off the retro bandwagon when these come out again

i remember a lot of hype for the aquas back then.. and sneaker collecting truly was a niche community back then.. now its full blown mainstream so those will be crazy.

these though.. as loved as they are like i said i still see them slipping semi beneath the radar.. out of all the remaining releases i see every other release being more hyped/sought after(minus of course maybe the low top 11s).

People are gonna be eyeing the toro 4s that come out 2 weeks after these(if 29th is correct).. as well as all the other fire red (3s, 5s) plus the glow 4s..then the restocks and black toes at the end of this month and black grapes 2 weeks before these after. its just a lot to keep up with. and these are easily the most "plain" of all those. just my thoughts. #boredatwork

Last edited:
Aquas were easy to get and they were cheap after they released, then a certain person who shall remain nameless started wearing them all the time and they shot up in price. All of "us" knew about how badly they crack like the III's. I swear prices skyrocketed one hundred dollars over night.

The aquas were the first hypebeast jordan to me.

Aquas were easy to get and they were cheap after they released, then a certain person who shall remain nameless started wearing them all the time and they shot up in price. All of "us" knew about how badly they crack like the III's. I swear prices skyrocketed one hundred dollars over night.

The price doubled overnight when Kanye wore it.

Pics of he who must not be named wearing them were circulating before the shoes even came out. about a week or so. I was in my impressionable semi beast days and a pic of him wearing them influenced me to cop them.. I was the only person at the mall the morning of though.

With the Black Grapes being pushed back to June 15th. It's possible for these to come out June 22 or June 29th. Hopefully....

29th seems more probable. I'll wait for confirmation but won't be surprised unless they changed it to 5/25 lmao.

Hopefully these are overlooked since there are several releases in June/July.Restocks-May 25thPossible restock Grape 5's-June 1stJordan XI low-June 8thBlack Grapes-June 15thPlayoff 8's-June 29th?Toro Red IV's-June 13thThe playoff 8's are the only one's I'm looking forward to.

got my donor pull tabs from a beat pair of diamond turfs so looking forward to having my 8s looking og 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom