Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Couple of pictures a few pages back...

However I still haven't seen a video review on them :nerd:

Last edited:
Awsome sneaker, my favorite 8. Will have to pass cuz my 07's are still fresh. Good luck to all!!!

Not sure if this was posted or not necause i cant run through 500+ postings but i just came back from footlocker and my friend who manages it showed me the release calendar and it said JUNE 29th

:nerd:

These are looking to be charcoal 7 easy cop status.(for now)

everyones more amped for the black grapes and then the toro 4s after those.. not to mention the black toe 1s coming out later this month.

now if we can only get that damn date confirmed :smh:

Last edited:
:nerd:

These are looking to be charcoal 7 easy cop status.(for now)

everyones more amped for the black grapes and then the toro 4s after those.. not to mention the black toe 1s coming out later this month.

now if we can only get that damn date confirmed :smh:
And don't forget about that restock that will be happening on the 25th with the '88 3s at FTL and EB

I expect this to be a sell out, not an instant sell out though.

I remember my friend rocking these when we were in Grade 4 and we started talking after I complimented him on these.

A sentimental cop for me. 

These wont be raffled at my store it wil be reserve so these are Automatic for me :smile: i hope they do a low top in the near future

I wish I still had my pair of these that I owned back in 1993.  Back when I just bought Air Jordans to play ball, beat up, and when they were all beat just threw them away.  A time where you could walk into Foot Locker and see these sitting on the shelves and try them on before purchasing. 

Last edited:
I'm buying these. I bought these in 2007, a week after they released. In Harlem for retail. I missed those days....

Yeah, these VIIIs sat and sat back in '07

I bought a pair the day they released just before Xmas ...4 months later I bought a second pair from Nike.com which still pretty much had a fsr
...that's how easy it was to cop these back then

Last edited:
I wish I still had my pair of these that I owned back in 1993.  Back when I just bought Air Jordans to play ball, beat up, and when they were all beat just threw them away.  A time where you could walk into Foot Locker and see these sitting on the shelves and try them on before purchasing. 

Yeah, I miss those day too.
But sadly those days are long gone.

That's why it's funny when dudes say a release was a fail if they don't sell out in the first day.

I prefer these to release on June 29th. That way more people can pass and get the Red IV's instead.

Same prod. numbers as the Bugs Bunnies.

Should be an easy cop.

Hopefully we don't have to camp.

Last edited:
I'm buying these. I bought these in 2007, a week after they released. In Harlem for retail. I missed those days....
stuff would still sell out on the first day then, not sure why these didn't. the 5's and 3's sold out quick the year before. 

Last edited:
starting to get a little irritated....I WANT A RELEASE DATE.
Don't worry it's coming soon my friend lol I'm getting a irritated as well but the releases this month as well as the restock on the 25th will suffice. I've heard it's either the 15th or 29th of June but we are gonna have to wait and see

Don't worry it's coming soon my friend lol I'm getting a irritated as well but the releases this month as well as the restock on the 25th will suffice. I've heard it's either the 15th or 29th of June but we are gonna have to wait and see
yea whats the deal only sneakernews has put it on their calendar for june 15th. How are there official release dates for the 3's, 4's, and 5's that come out in july and august but we can get official word on something that is supposed to drop next month. 

Back
Top Bottom