Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Yeah but what good is having a pair of shoes if your afraid to wear them? Just rock them bad boys.
I know I know, don't get me wrong I plan on wearing them i'm just saying the long layoff from them concerns me
laugh.gif

I'm disappointed that these are nubuck according to the video on the previous page. Was hoping that these were going to be durabuck like last year's black and red VII's.
I have no sound at work but from watching the video they look like durabuck to me....

I'm disappointed that these are nubuck according to the video on the previous page. Was hoping that these were going to be durabuck like last year's black and red VII's.
it is durabuck, for w/e reason people always doing video never correctly label da material on them...

my questioned is in it gonna have that embossed durabuck like da 2007 and lowtop 2003 pair or is it gonna be standard

durabuck..

never...mind..

Air_Jordan_VIII_8_Playoff_S_6__01417.1366539299.1280.jpg

they dont..

AJ-VIII-Playoffs-M-1.jpg

^^peep da durabuck on da 2007 pair..embossed durabuck.

There's sooooooooo many things wrong with that video I would just disregard anything from that guy tbh
mean.gif

Joe venuto is the last person you should be listening to. He's clueless

this is great news that theyre releasing the same day as the black grapes for us older heads that want em.. Hopefully the grapes are a GR so these dont become consolation prize. Retirement looms brehs.

New release date is surprising. Wonder if black grapes will move around again since they just got the June 15th date in the last week or so. I love black based 8's so it's whatever, the sooner the better.

Black Grapes are definitely not a GR. They are a limited release, similar to Joker 3's. what eastbay likes to call a "limited general release". You won't find those Black Grape's in as many places as these.

Black Grapes are definitely not a GR. They are a limited release, similar to Joker 3's. what eastbay likes to call a "limited general release". You won't find those Black Grape's in as many places as these.

Yeah thats what i was thinking too. My local ftl is the only shoe store i have close so hopefully they get these in store since they had the other 8s & grapes because they hardly ever get releases. I can focus on black grapes online early that am.

Hopefully black grapes sell at a slower rate like the joker 3s did but i know thats only because that weekend was packed with releases

These 2 months have so many releases but hopefully these release when something that overshadows the release like the EXTs. But I personally want them to release the 29th so I can cop the black grapes

These 2 months have so many releases but hopefully these release when something that overshadows the release like the EXTs. But I personally want them to release the 29th so I can cop the black grapes

the black grapes will overshadow these

Back
Top Bottom