Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

the black grapes will overshadow these
idk .. i somewhat agree with you but then again i disagree. Alot of people will be after the playoffs, while a lot of cats will be chasing that "limited/qs" tag attached to the black grapes.

I want both so im praying for a miracle that my local ftl gets the 8s in store

^^ they also had Knicks foams on there too for the longest. Not saying much.

Last edited:
The release date of this shoe is so inconsistent. I just want to double on these already.

mean.gif
 did joe venuto's video really get in here twice?!
indifferent.gif

yeah i guess we will see then ..

FA & FNL calendar stops at 5/25

EB stops at 6/8

FTL stop at 6/1

NDC stops at 6/8
i was referring to their internal employee calendar, not the website calendar. but with releases these days who knows lol, they change so often.

If its between these and the black grape 5s then these will def be copped. Championship colorway letzzzz get it

should be durabuck

nooooo i hope not. 

If it's anything like the 07 aquas... you guys can have them.

Nubuck won't crease on me. I don't understand why people prefer dura so much. it's nasty, and not in a good way.

Ummm u do know that the originals had durabuck right?? That Ashy Larry material ruined the Metallic 5's and Infrared 6's a few years ago. Durabuck doesn't fade or get stained so I hope they stick with this material. Stop giving JB ideas!

I wear wearable shoe trees with all my shoes so I never get any horrible creases

If you want a ashy nubuck u should grab the black grape 5's coming out

Last edited:
I wear wearable shoe trees with all my shoes so I never get any horrible creases

Seriously ... smh

Its just a shoe, theyre gonna crease thats what theyre suppose to do. I suppose you duck walk too

Bro before u try to be a smartazz why don't u do some research on wearable shoes trees.

I have shoes from 2009 worn plenty of times without "duck walking" and have very minimal creasing INCLUDING Air Force 1's

Last edited:
Bro before u try to be a smartazz why don't u do some research on wearable shoes trees.

I have shoes from 2009 worn plenty of times without "duck walking" and have very minimal creasing INCLUDING Air Force 1's
Thats cool "bro"

Just wear the shoes ..

I have a dating back to '04 with minimal creasing .. no shoe trees. Creasing is natural man

Back
Top Bottom