Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Bruh, where you been?! Haven't seen your creepy posts around in a while. lol when you PS'd jordan23dotcom's avi and added elephant mans head then used it for a while, I would spit my drink out laughin every time you posted.

:lol:@calling Binye's post creepy

Wear your shoe dammit! Theyl crease with or without wearable shoe trees! Add's character ;-)
Anyway, i need these playoffs, this gonna be the first true 'sneakerhead" release over these past few months. Looks like imma have to take a 1hour treck to camp for these, local store aint stockin, and no way in hell am i gonna waste my time online, never worth the risk if u miss out. (which happens all to often)

Cant wait.

Why does every attack people who dont want their shoes to crease... if anything to complain about with sneaker its creasing. if they arn't beaters why can't they want them to stay clean I mean they spent 160 or w.e. on them anyway.

Sad part is the same ones saying they're going crease anyway and just wear them complain about the leather of the shoes... 

Why does every attack people who dont want their shoes to crease... if anything to complain about with sneaker its creasing. if they arn't beaters why can't they want them to stay clean I mean they spent 160 or w.e. on them anyway.

Sad part is the same ones saying they're going crease anyway and just wear them complain about the leather of the shoes... 
Was prob a bit harsh myself, i do feel the same way in regards to creasing. I dunno i just dont have a massive problem with it myself as i rotate my kicks so regularlly they dont get a massive wear toll on them. It sucks, but its shoes shoetress or no shoe trees they still crease somewhat.
So, 6/15 for these?
All the sites like sneakernews are saying so..................Called Footlocker they still have 29th down as release date. prob will be from the looks the 15th, makes ya wonder what they are thinking, dropping 2 massive release's same day. CHAOS

Yea I feel you on the rotation part. I used to wear the trees on every shoe but it got to expensive. i only wear them on White based leather shoes now but even when I dont put them on I rarely crease any of my shoes and I dont walk like a duck ether lol. Get your true size creasing wont occur as much if any.

Never complained 1 bit ever about materials or quality. Everyone will prob disagree but ive found retro ive bought the last 2 years to be pretty damn nice. I hate hearing people cry about quality yet they still buying. It is what it is. Creasing happens its natural i understand u pay $160 but its a shoe and when u wear them thats what happens. I have a big rotation so mine dont hardly crease but if they do oh well. Not a big deal thats like you wearing them n expecting the soles not to get dirty

Anyways .. still hoping these hit my local ftl so i can not have to worry about coppin online especially id they srill drop same day as black grapes

Yea I feel you on the rotation part. I used to wear the trees on every shoe but it got to expensive. i only wear them on White based leather shoes now but even when I dont put them on I rarely crease any of my shoes and I dont walk like a duck ether lol. Get your true size creasing wont occur as much if any.
I agree 100%

Perfectly said.

Never complained 1 bit ever about materials or quality. Everyone will prob disagree but ive found retro ive bought the last 2 years to be pretty damn nice. I hate hearing people cry about quality yet they still buying. It is what it is. Creasing happens its natural i understand u pay $160 but its a shoe and when u wear them thats what happens. I have a big rotation so mine dont hardly crease but if they do oh well. Not a big deal thats like you wearing them n expecting the soles not to get dirty

Anyways .. still hoping these hit my local ftl so i can not have to worry about coppin online especially id they srill drop same day as black grapes
I wasnt directing this to one person lol but yea I feel you

SMH..... heres pictures of some of the shoes that I've worn with the shoe trees (I forgot I was wearing the shoe trees when I played ball in the Retro 7's)

First heres a pair of the Air flight 89's I wore without the wearable shoe tree's

View media item 414733View media item 414734
Heres a picture of 89's I wore with them along with other sneakers
View media item 414715View media item 414717View media item 414718View media item 414719View media item 414720View media item 414721View media item 414722View media item 414723View media item 414725View media item 414726View media item 414727View media item 414728View media item 414729View media item 414730

Do some research before u start a debate :wink:

Theres nothing to research if its personal preference. You posting 20 pics of your minor creased shoes does nothing other than prove that no matter what u do the shoe is going to crease ...

So like i said a few posts ago back to the 8s

Last edited:
Never said they don't crease...

I posted all those pictures of the Retro 7's because its made of the same material as the 8's and as you can see those are worn plenty of times and the toe box still looks new :smokin

Back
Top Bottom